Ban appeal. ,

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/11284

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Nah, i thought it was legal. I also readed pvp rules and found nothing about it.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think that perm ban is too much, its just a regular weapon that is literally zenith but in different textures so you cant hurt anyone with it, if you ask me why did i use that if i cant hurt anyone with it -just cos it looks so cool. I also dont using any client, i just downloaded this character from my friend discord and it already had this sword in inventory. I think it would be really fair if I first got warned, then I would remove that sword and play like nothing happened :smiley: .

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I should be unbanned because i really enjoy playing on your server and i really dont wanted to do something wrong. If you give me a chance i would never do that again, but if you not … well ill just look for another server :frowning:

4 Likes

Somethings seems to have been removed from the formatting for Q1. Make sure it’s bold by having the question enclosed with two asterisks, like this:
**[Q1] Provide the [u]Ban link[/u] or if none, the reason**
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

5 Likes

ok its done.

5 Likes

Are you sure? First Fractal is an unobtainable item, and as far as current game knowledge goes it’s in the family of unobtainable items that immediately disappear if forcefully added through something like an inventory editor. The only way to get around that is to use a modified version of the game that forcefully stops Terraria from removing the items:

5 Likes

are u suggesting that im lying? i recorded to proof you (dont worry this aint rickroll), even if you rejoin it will stay in the chest

5 Likes

Was this recorded on a multiplayer world? Even if noone else joins, try hosting a world doing that and seeing what happens.

5 Likes

Never mind, I figured out how to add First Fractal to a character myself and tested it here on my version of the game downloaded from the official Google Play Store:

Full details if you didn't want to check the video description (these details are also there)

First, I create a character on Terrasavr, adding the First Fractal, Shroomite Digging Claw, and Pickaxe Axe to its inventory. The other two aren’t required, but are there to show the character being unmodified after starting up the game. Next, I download the .plr file of the created character, and then move it to the Players folder where Terraria normally gets character data. Once it’s there, I attempt to load the character into a singleplayer world in an unmodified version of Terraria, downloaded directly from the Google Play Store. By constantly holding to use an item as soon as I load in, you can see me very briefly using the First Fractal in the default inventory slot, before it’s immediately removed. The two pickaxes still remain, but there’s no traces of the First Fractal still being in my inventory.

Hence, if you downloaded the character from a friend but you were able to keep and use a First Fractal, the only way that could’ve happened is if your version of the game is modified to let you do so. If you downloaded a cracked version of the game, I can’t help you further because that’s piracy, and the only thing I can suggest is that you uninstall that version of the game and find an unmodified version. If you’re able to, purchase the game directly from your platform’s app store, such as the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.