Ban appeal- Whateva-

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Dark Gaming

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I did not. I don’t understand what’s going on…

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
No, based on my memory I believed that I was trying to give someone an item, not knowing it was a hack.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I had a lot of fun on here. I enjoy the pve part the most, because we can just get bosses. Btw I really appreciate it and would like it if you unbanned me. I didn’t read the rules beforehand. But now I did!

4 Likes

Btw I did this

1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities. However, texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given; however, due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required. In cases where this negatively affects other players, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any Modifications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things intact that the originals do except the art style.
4 Likes

May somebody please unblock me yet?

4 Likes

We will be handling your appeal when it has been decided who will be assigned to your ban. The previous moderator that banned you is no longer active. Additionally, you must complete all the steps of the appeal to get unbanned. You have not met this requirement yet. A decision must be made as to whether to accept or decline your ban appeal; you are not guaranteed to get unbanned solely because you make an appeal. Please be patient with us.

6 Likes

Additionally, this does not exactly help your case:

It would appear to me that you aren’t exactly apologetic for cheating, and this gives me no confidence that you will not cheat in the future. It just sounds to me like you regret being caught, and are laughing the matter off.

5 Likes

Huh? Um okay…

4 Likes

Btw, big Russ. I appreciate you doing this for me. And yes I will be waiting nicely

3 Likes

I will be handling your appeal. Could you explain why you think your ban was unfair? Your ban information shows you had a daybreak melee weapon before the Lunatic Cultist was beaten, which could only be possible with a modified client. You also say you broke rule S5#1, which is the rule regarding modified clients. Could you maybe try to clarify this a little?

5 Likes

Tbh I had no idea what I was saying…
Also I don’t know what do you mean by the daybreak thing before the cultist. By the way this was before I knew it was a hack…

4 Likes

You are constantly being too vague with me, and I cannot tell if this is on purpose or not. To be quite honest I cannot tell if you are trying to admit to cheating or just trying to deflect the whole matter and feign innocence either. Regardless since you were joking about using godmode in a separate post, it makes me think you are not serious about this matter. I have very little confidence that you will not continue cheating if unbanned. For all of these reasons, this ban appeal is considered denied.

6 Likes