Ban appeal V2 (revised)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason

http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5179

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

No I did not, as I know now. an admin was talking to me but I could not see due to the colour of chat.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

No. while I did have a in appropriate name I noticed others did as well. Additionally when admin/mod asked me to change name or be banned, as previously said I did not see it due to the colour of chat. And I would never purposely go against what the mod was asking if I noticed.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

I would like to be unbanned as I have been using this server for a while now. The item dimension was very helpfully for survival world when I lost items and the zombie mode was a great place to meet people and try out early game starting gear.

Please get back soon.

2 Likes

did you notice that the dimension was dropping the connection? that was me kicking you and did it show the reason? either way i don’t know how you didn’t notice me warning you about your name when my color is blue and i have a title that really stands out.

2 Likes

It never showed the reason why I got kicked, I thought my connection was bugging. And as I said before the colour of the item world weirdly interacted with your chat and name, that’s why I never noticed it. If I did notice it I would’ve left and changed name.

2 Likes

i will show you an example of my chat color and title. so you’re telling me you didn’t notice this?

2 Likes

Telling you truth, no reason to lie. Item dimension colour was weird and so was chat colour

2 Likes

define “weird” how was it weird? and what were you thinking when joining with a name like that? obviously you were going to get in trouble for it and the fact that the reason didn’t show when i kicked you is something that needs to be looked at.

2 Likes

The item dimension was blue for me, like a dark blue and so was your chat name and text, so I never saw what you had said. Yeah it was a stupid name and obviously I wasn’t thinking but I also saw people with equally crude names as mine (not to lessen the punishment or whatever). And lastly when I was kicked I never got the message for changing name etc.

2 Likes

you should try paying more attention to chat to see if a admin or mod if talking to you. and i’ll most likely change my color so people can see my messages better. and whether you see other people with crude names or not, you shouldn’t follow the bad apples because they’re in the wrong and you will be punished for it if you follow suit. can read the rules and read through them and copy and paste the ones you broke?

2 Likes

Before I go ahead, do you want the full definition included?

2 Likes

yes, please.

2 Likes

Section 1
#9 Character or otherwise, Usernames

Character Names and Usernames cannot hold profanity in them. Profanity is to be limited and therefore having it in your name is in violation. Players will be given 2 warnings before being Banned.

I have read the entirety of the rules as well, such as in later sections; no world grief, no /buff in pve, no /tp and teaming in pvp, to no buildings of religious and sexual meanings.

2 Likes

Alrighty thank you! so now that you’ve read them, you won’t go around breaking more and getting in trouble?

2 Likes

Nope not at all, I don’t have it in me to grief nor the amount of effort to make many accounts etc. Plus name change is in for account. Thank you very much for the help.

2 Likes

Unbanned. please make sure you follow all the rules and change your name to a more appropriate one and not any bad ones or the same thing will happen again and you might not be unbanned.

2 Likes