.Ban appeal Of SlenderGaming200

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
ban.dark-gaming.com/10934

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes i Did break it

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes, Ban was Right, I was Being too toxic. I feel very sorry At that time knowing i Broke Server rules

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I feel very bad After the ban. I just want to play with other people. Terraria single player is not fun

6 Likes

Why did you evade your ban? You had to have known you were banned, since you made an appeal back in December of last year. In the meantime, you were chatting in discord instead of appealing. Please explain, I am a little confused.

7 Likes

i was studying During January and February since my Exam were coming, in the mean time i use discord. Because of this i forgot about to Make an appeal for my ban. I didn’t tried Evading my ban and i dont know how i got in the server while i was banned.

5 Likes

You certainly were trying to access the server in spite of your ban, since you clearly were successful at evading your ban. The system auto-banned you when you tried logging in to your member account. Also, you have a new UUID, which should not have changed. Why has your UUID changed if you were not trying to evade your ban?

6 Likes

Yes i

Yes i did join the server.
Also I clearly dont know how my UUID Changed I’m Using the Same internet connection (cellular) using the same Phone after the ban. Maybe this is because of I deleted terraria after ban, And i downloaded it again thats why or I dont know How my UUID is changed.

4 Likes

Yes, that would explain why your UUID has changed. I still do not understand why you were trying to access the server when you knew you were banned. Since you have evaded your ban, this has just complicated things. If you used your cellular data instead of your wifi, that might explain why you were able to evade your ban. Is this what happened?

5 Likes

I didn’t Tried evading my ban Knowing its wrong since i was already banned. Why would i try evade my Ban, I dont have good reason to do so. It is impossible to join in the server after i was banned. It shouldn’t let me Join since i was banned but No I joined In server somehow

5 Likes

I don’t think you understand my issue with this whole thing. I am confused as to why you were even trying to access the server in the first place. If you were not trying to access the server, you would not have been able to evade your ban, even by accident. What was your reasoning for trying to access the server, if not to evade your ban? It could not have been to test if you were still banned, as you had to have known you were still banned from your last appeal being denied.

6 Likes

yes i did login and Tried joining Dimension, I was trying to recover my Player

5 Likes

Why would joining on your cellular data to check your account be allowed? This is something you do when you are unbanned, after an appeal has been accepted. You say you did not evade your ban knowingly, but joining the server cannot be done by accident. So did you evade your ban knowingly? I feel like you are refusing to be honest with me. I can work with honesty, but right now it seems I am getting nowhere. If this continues, this appeal will be denied.

7 Likes

When did i said i was Joining to check it whether i was banned, I already knew that i was banned since 18 December 2022, And yes I didn’t try bypassing my own ban by Changing my UUID

i was Trying to recover my Player??

I didn’t tried bypassing my ban i knew i was already banned.

Im telling You the truth i just said what i did.
i did join the server just to recover my player, it got deleted When i deleted the terraria.

5 Likes

You can create a new character without joining the server. I am not sure why you thought you needed to join to do that.

If you knew you were banned, did you not find it odd that you were able to join the server successfully? If you joined the server to “recover your player”, this means that you intentionally joined the server in spite of your ban. The act of joining the server when you knew you were banned qualifies as evading your ban knowingly. If you did not try to bypass your ban, you would not have ended up in the server at all.

Also, the fact that you deleted your terraria seems quite odd in itself. Here is why:

In your last appeal, I let you know that I was willing to let you try and appeal again early, and you were one of the ones that liked my comment. Why would you have deleted terraria? I never gave you a reason to do so. It does not make sense that you would suddenly delete a game with your saved character on it, especially not after I let you know I was willing to give you another chance to appeal. Typically players value their characters, especially if they have quite a few hours tied to them. I think you deleted your terraria specifically to get a new UUID. If this is not true, then please explain your reasoning for doing so. That is not making a whole lot of sense.

6 Likes

You can create the same specific character that i use?

hypothetically lets say i did Evade my ban, After doing this what Thing i will get fun? did i bypassed my Ban? Did i get praised for doing so?

didn’t i mentioned that i was having my exam next month?

???

I did mention i using a Phone/mobile?
it has low specifications because of this i have to delete some apps and games for it to run Smoothly or to play other games?

5 Likes

I did like the other post of yours.

5 Likes

The ban appeal i made was for being toxic/Bullying
You think i tried evading this ban Intentionally by Changing my UUID somehow.
And also my grammar or my English is very bad many things dont make any sense.
i gave you all the reasons
what happens When you try evading your ban by Changing the device or something.
And i didn’t try evade my ban,i knew i was banned already
i just Got in somehow, and tried joining items for to recover my Player.

4 Likes

You knew you were banned and joined the server anyway, which is evading your ban knowingly. No one forced you to do this. You had to physically (and knowingly) join the server. The ban did not fail, you changed your IP and UUID. It really does not matter if you changed them knowingly or not. The fact that you joined to “recover your player” shows your intention.

In the last appeal, I was struggling to try and get you to cooperate and answer my questions directly and honestly. After your first appeal was denied, you could have made another one at any time. No one is so pressed on time that they cannot manage sparing five minutes a day to try and appeal. You chose not to make an appeal, that is all there is to it. As of recent, you were chatting in our discord server instead of appealing. You likely wouldn’t be appealing right now if Glasia did not ban you from discord. And now, you have knowingly evaded your ban, either during or before you made this appeal. You are not taking your ban very serious at all. This appeal is denied.

6 Likes

Also wanted to mention your profile message is not acceptable. Your ban is permanent.

7 Likes