Ban Appeal - Launcher xd

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/5044

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No, I was playing with people and they told me about the exploit and said to do it, and since i was an idiot, i did it.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was fair, as i trusted people that used exploits.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I really want to play this server again as it has a lot of different minigames/gamemodes, and its probably the most fun server i played on and wont do it again.

2 Likes

Can you read the rules and quote the rule(s) you broke. Start a reply to this post then click on the rules link, select the rule(s) you broke in its entirety and click “Quote”. It will show up like this persons response [Accepted] Itsfierydiv's ban appeal (teraria name ItsDiv)

If you do not identify the right rule(s) that you broke or you do not know which ones you broke, I can make it clear.

2 Likes

these ones

2 Likes

I edited the rules to clarify the first one you put, that is intended for exploits in the game itself, not our gamemode. So you’ve broken only the second rule listed.

You should report exploits, report people who are abusing them and not abuse them yourself.

Do you agree that you will not break this rule again, and that if you do, you will be banned without any further appeals allowed?

2 Likes

Yes, I do agree to not break this rule, and i know what will happen, if I do, and i will try to report people that are using exploits.

2 Likes

This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

2 Likes