Ban appeal gloomy guy, help me

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Unable to access any dimensions

I got a van, but I don’t know exactly where to find the van link. I think the reason I got the van was because I entered the server with the mode applied by mistake.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?

While I was playing a mobile-only terria, I applied the mode on a personal map. In the meantime, I turned off the mode and entered the server for a while to pack the missing items, and I found that the mode was on continuously. I never intended to enter the server with the mode applied. I sincerely apologize.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.

I think it’s natural to be expelled from the server. From the perspective of the server administrator, I think you did this to remove elements that would not welcome customers entering the server and would prevent the server from going smoothly. But I didn’t know if the mode was applied in the mobile version, so it was an accident by mistake.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?

Not only do I enjoy playing Terraia, but I also enjoy sharing many items with other people and playing games together. I’m really sorry for what happened because of my mistake. In the future, I promise that I will be able to make sure that the mode is turned off and become a user who purely enjoys the content of the server.

5 Likes

If you receive a message saying “Blacklisted IP: forum.dark-gaming.com/t/10624,” you are not banned. Refer to the linked post for more information.

On the other hand, though, yeah, don’t use the modified version of the game on the server.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.