Ban Appeal For User : Xerpoxo

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/7704

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I knew that I broke the rules of Dark Gaming - PvE knowing that what I had done was wrong, and I was going to get caught anyway. I feel really guilty at the fact that I removed the fun of Dark Gaming for the people who play it and love playing with other people.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I believe that my ban given to me was absolutely fair, in all aspects. I feel that this is a good sanction for me as these rules were put to stop people from breaking them. I am deeply sorry for making the atmosphere of Dark Gaming bad.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
The working moderators at Dark Gaming should lift the sanction that was given to me as I have changed my attitude. I have deleted all files for my modified client, restarted my browser so there is no downloads, and factory reset my laptop to remove all traces of the modified client when I run Terraria. I am deeply sorry about what I caused to the server, and I promise never to use modified clients in any server again. I promise to change my attitude towards people in Dark Gaming, and to always wonder what I would feel if someone had done that to me. Thank you.

4 Likes

I broke this rule:

5 Likes

Are you able to provide your ban link?
(Edit your post)

6 Likes

There, I have edited it so that there is a ban link.

5 Likes

Renewing the Fourm Post Time

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.