Ban Appeal for Dark Gaming

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Banned : Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I did not break the rules knowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think my Ban was unfair because I was just afk in Zombies and when I came back I disconnected and tried to rejoin and it said banned

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
You should unban me because I did not do anything wrong to get banned.

6 Likes

Check your ban link again and use it for your answer to Q1.
Do not post a new appeal; edit your existing one. Post a reply here once you have made the corrections.

6 Likes

I have made the corrections

3 Likes

Regarding the fact that you say you were afk, I saw you leave the lobby and rejoin the gamemodes dimension. You were afk in game, however the fact that you say you were merely afk means you should have been taking damage. I will give you my evidence as to why you were banned, and why your ban was fair:

Here is a video of you not taking damage, yet also not disconnecting:

I slapped you for damage, and tried to kill you. If you were merely afk, you would have died normally.
asdfasfaf2

And here is proof that you left the game shortly afterward, and rejoined gamemodes. This proves that while you were indeed afk, you should have been taking damage normally. You did not disconnect, you manually left and rejoined the dimension.

4 Likes

Since you refuse to acknowledge you were caught cheating, and state your ban was unfair even given sufficient evidence proving otherwise, this appeal is considered denied.

4 Likes