Ban Appeal for Cheating in Survival (Executor)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5065 the reason I got banned was for cheating in survival, using modified clients.

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, my fault, I did know the rules and I did not care at all, so yeah, it’s my fault, and I knew the rules about cheating in survival or in any Dimension.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I was the one that used cheats and didn’t pay attention to the consequences this would bring to

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I know this is the second ban appeal I make for being bad, and, I admit I have been a real toxic person in Dark Gaming because I have to make a confession, I have always wanted to be over the others and I don’t feel like farming much because I always have ended in using cheats, but I think I have learned my lesson, and won’t try to use cheats here on Dark Gaming or anywhere else, I just hope that you will unban me for what I did, and that won’t happen again, I promise.

Thanks for reading.

3 Likes

this is completely awesome, nobody says nothing about nothing, nobody tries to help, nobody tries to do anything to help me get unbanned, i haven’t received received any messages since 3 days ago, i guess this had to happen, I think my ban was permanent, permanent and permanent, not “until i learned my lesson and finally admitted my mistake, and stopped doing that”, it’s awesome, completely awesome,

2 Likes