Ban Appeal for Account: Ayuran

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5408

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
While at the time I hadn’t read the rules yet, I still knew what I was doing was most likely against the rules.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I do believe my ban was fair, I was being awful.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
After the ban I left it for a few days and then read the rules in full. I feel I have learned from this and would greatly appreciate some leniency. Allowing me to play on the server again would be amazing, and I can’t say anything except for, “I’m sorry.” What I did was stupid and I can assure it will never happen again.

3 Likes

I want you to acknowledge that there is no reason to think that slurs and similar are acceptable behavior even without having read the rules. Reading the rules alone is not proof of behavior, but given it’s the first ban for this I see no reason to be overly harsh here.
Staff members warning you in-game means you’ve already broken a rule, and need to avoid it in the future. If you have questions about behavior you are not sure about, reference the rules, or ask a Staff member firsthand.
Despite having already said you’ve read the rules, I still need you to quote the exact rules broken.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.