Ban Appeal for Account: Ayuran (Again)

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: http://dark-gaming.com/ban/5408

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
About a month ago I believe, I appealed this same ban but it was neither accepted nor denied, rather it was closed automatically. Anyway, I don’t really have much to say other than that I acknowledge that I broke the rules, and I can’t really say much other than sorry. It’s all well and good for me to claim that I have changed but unless given the chance to prove it they are just empty words. With that in mind, please give me the chance to show you that I’m truly sorry for what I’ve done with my actions, not my words.

5 Likes

In my last appeal I was asked to quote the rule(s) broken, so here:

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Sorry about that delay, I completely forgot to handle this when you made the new appeal.
That being said, I had already asked you to quote the rule broken, and this appeal looks more well put together than the last, so I’m going to go ahead and unban you.
Be sure to read over the rules, and as I said, breaking these rules twice makes the next ban appeal not worth considering to begin with.

Your ban has been lifted.

3 Likes