Ban appeal 8247

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/8247

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
No

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I admit I was rude to the previous mod assigned to me but I know my actions are against the rules now. I can assure you this won’t happen again in the future as I’ve learned my lesson. Please unban me. This will never happen again I promise.

4 Likes

please this server is really fun and I would like to enjoy playing on it again. I apologize for being ignorant of the rules for the server and I’ve read through the rules so I don’t make mistakes in the server again that results in me getting banned. This will not happen again. Please just unban me

4 Likes

Can I get another chance?

4 Likes

bump so it doesn’t close

4 Likes

It’s been a week can I get another chance please Tru3thful?

4 Likes

Not much seems to have changed from your original appeal, and similarly, my stance on your ban hasn’t.

I warned you twice on two separate days before banning you. The second warning came in a Lunar Mineshafts lobby on the same day as your ban. As you mentioned in your original appeal,

You were still focused on chat to some extent, and thus would’ve seen the kick message with its warning prior to your ban. Hence, I believed you were deliberately ignoring that second warning, even more so that the next time I saw you in a lobby some time later, you were once again breaking the rules by using multiple characters on the server simultaneously. If you can’t follow basic chat warnings, I don’t believe I can trust you to follow the rules of the server. As a result, this appeal is denied.

4 Likes