Ban Appeal ..4

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
yes

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
To a large extent, I think that I have first decided to evade my ban because I did not agree with the ban immediately after when I was banned.

The first reason for it was that I did not know what I was exactly banned for, or what did my bot do particularly which then caught your attention and led to this ban. At the time, I assumed that I was banned for using a bot in general, and I did not think that it was a big deal because the bot was not like the script that I wrote at the beginning to farm dark points, and I could just quit using it if you didn’t like it. Therefore, I wrote my first two appeals.

The second reason is that I was ignored for these first two appeals. At the time, I could not understand why you ignored it, because I still thought that the robot was supposed to be ‘helping’. Therefore, I thought that the ban was quite unfair because, you are not responding and, why couldn’t we talk about it to fix the issue. After those two appeals were closed, I did not anticipate that writing the third appeal would be responded to and thus will not get me back to this server. Therefore, I evaded.

I hope this explains why I evaded. Now I will explain why should I be trusted to stay.

I will first explain why I will not use the chat robot, and this will be based on the assumption that I was banned because it somehow turned into a spam bot in the middle of the night. Because a spamming bot is going against my intention to write this robot, which was to ‘help’, I don’t have the reason to continue using it. This is also because the problem seems to be caused by something that I cannot fix by simply modifying my code (I think it is a C# enviroment problem), so I will not have the motivation and confidence to fix it in the future and test it on the server again.

Now I will explain why I will not use a robot to farm for exp or dark points. The reason for me to write the farming robot was because I wanted to create new Titles and Tags. I think that I have already found and created my favorite Title in my trading system, so I don’t really need more title or tags in the future, and I will recycle the rest when I get unbanned and my trading system gets unlocked. Else if I get unbanned with a reset on the trading system, because that I know the ‘one’ Title that I want, I don’t need to rush and gather dark points as previously to enumerate more Titles and again find out my favorite. Lastly, if I get unbanned with the trading system remaining locked, then I of course do not have the reason to use it in the future.

7 Likes

ten letters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.