Ban Appeal - #11654

Key: sourced, normal, focused

I had pushed the limits of what was and what was not allowed (most likely due to the fact) that I was trying to get away with what I could do and what I could not do. I can prove that based on the reports that were made towards me such as the Da Creeper trying to get players to accidentally ban themselves report that was made towards me on 2022-08-08T07:00:00Z. The first ban was done because I had DMmed another user to say the IP address 1.4.4.9 (actually a game version) back then, which was an example of pushing the limit. Second example of me pushing the limits of what was and what was not allowed was another in-game example where I was typing an ALL-CAPS message in phase. I had done that action because I knew phase was down and I thought that was another time where the rules can be pushed (it was not.) The third example of this case was where over April, I had entered spam quite frequently on Phase. I had tried to spam lightly but barely to try and stay in the rules (no no no, i was pushing the limits) and I understand that in that scenario it broke the spam rule, but I pushed it. Looking forward to today, I was banned for aiding rule breaks. I thought I was able to get away by telling another person how to go against their ban. However, this was not the case. I had pushed the limits too many times and I was banned in-game.

I had pushed the limits actively because I thought I was able to get away with barely complying with the rules. However, one must follow the server rules at all times, and cannot create loopholes to try and get away with doing something bad.

Source - All Caps Example

I had continued to push the rules on both the server and the forums to the point of being suspended from both because I thought that staying borderline with the rules was barely complaint with being allowed on the server. I was pushing both the forum and server rules. However, in that case, it was not OK and therefore Glasia banned me from those two services, because I was causing too much trouble on the forum and I had a long history of punishments.

Forum Non-Compliance

I had broken the forum rules many time going as far as to receive a forum suspension for several months. I had randomly invited Glasia to a flag, spamming the forum and receiving a warning for being a spammer. I also was abusing discobot on the forums publicly, and I was entering an off-topic reply on the forums to spam staff notifications. I also PMmed a staff member about their ban appeal skill “sucking”, which was totally rude. People do mistakes else we would not be people if we never make mistakes. The biggest problem was that I was inviting users to the warning messages, which was spamming staff’s notifications and making the forum more troublesome for the staff. I was also silenced on 07-15-2022 due to the abuse above. This would continue though, because in April, I was warned for edit-warring a guide, spamming on a newly-created topic, and spamming tags (abusing TL3) on a topic where you can edit the title of the post. I also necroposted. This then ultimately led to a silence. However, I spammed staff PMs while silenced, causing staff to have a hard time, and this therefore caused me to be suspended from the forum to take time off.

I had continued pushing the rules of the server and led to being banned everywhere because I thought I could get away with doing all this stuff, yet that was not appropriate.

3 Likes