Auction: Rod of Discord perms

Starting bid: 0.05 credits
Must be level 7 or higher to do trades

(Ignore everything else)
Edit: ends on1/20/2023 at 5 PM EST

7 Likes

I want to bid for 0.05 credits

6 Likes

Ok, also aution ends at 1/20/2023 at 5 PM EST, forgot to add that there :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

i want it 0.20C

6 Likes

can we get hiiiigher

5 Likes

0.15 credits lol

6 Likes

Look like the other guy edited his reply so I would raise to 0.25 credits

6 Likes

ok, bid ends tomorrow in time for regen, get ur bid in now
also please actually reply @KURD_PLAYAR, I cannot see your replacement bid to your old bid

6 Likes

This is the first time KURD PLAYAR has posted — let’s welcome them to our community!
(Welcome to the forum)

5 Likes

Why are people paying so much for the most basic cmd. I was giving them away for free and no one wanted them

4 Likes

yeah (i have this command, and i got it from a lootbox. (not worth paying for))

4 Likes

0.30 credits

6 Likes

tbh they think it is rare so they are bidding for them, maybe do that as well and see what it does lmao

5 Likes

I would but i trashed mine cause they where taking up inventory space (i think i had, like, 8 of them aswell)

6 Likes

Where do you usually get the rod cmd from? Is it the usual vote lootboxes?

6 Likes

yeah, i found it there

6 Likes

congrats @KURD_PLAYAR, you have won the acution! when dtp is back up, please send the .3 credits to pwrwq on dtp.dark-gaming.com. per the rules of the auction, you must be level 7 on DTP to trade. if you are not, please get to level 7 immediately by killing bosses in pve such as queen bee until you see level 7. otherwise, the trade will be given to @EoLnewbie for .25 credits. you have til Sunday, January 22, 2023 at 5 PM EST to do so, or that will happen. This auction is now CLOSED.

4 Likes

you do not need to spam the CLOSED everywhere, we have closed

4 Likes

i am making sure that people who don’t read past the title know that it is closed, my appologies

4 Likes

@KURD_PLAYAR did not send me a trade, come get it for your trade of .25 credits on dtp, it’s up atm

5 Likes