Assassins

i perfectly understand, that no one will accept it but still
idea is fully mine, like Haste gamemode one

Basics

2 team pvp gamemode. Each team has 5 members. They have their own weapon, blocks, pickaxes (cant edit landscape, but can build and break blocks, that are built during game process). Each person has specific person to kill. If u kill person, that u got to kill, that person can no longer respawn. Howewer, if u kill other one, he respawns in 10 seconds. Map has 2 islands in air, between them, well, nothing. You have to build across.

Classes and kits

During surviving, u will get special buffs. They are set by classes. And set of weapon, armor, accsessories set by kits. Upon death you lose buffs and can switch both (if died by wrong person). I have some ideas, but i need more
Classes (buffs stack, except different nebulas)(they should not be generic as that, but im writing this at 1 AM):

• Regenerator
    • 1 minute: nebula regeneration tier 1
    • 2 minutes: nebula regeneration tier 2
    • 3 minutes: nebula regeneration tier 3
  • Tank
    • 1 minute: titan buff
    • 2 minutes: edurance buff
    • 3 minutes: nebula damage tier 1
  • Rusher
    • 1 minute: swiftness buff
    • 2 minutes: nebula regeneration tier 1
    • 3 minutes: panic buff

Kits(default:nightmare pickaxe, color team blocks, 200 hp, 100 mp, obsidian scull):

• Mosquito
    • ninja set
    • lights bane
    • a lot of invis potions
    • baloons bundle, lightning boots, fledling wings
    • golden pickaxe
  • Miner
    • mining set
    • picksaw (as a weapon too)
    • a lot of miners potions
    • architector thingy (writing it at 1 am), toolbelt, ankh shield, spectre boots
    • demonite ore
  • Archer
    • Necro set
    • demon bow
    • frostburn arrows
    • stalkers quiver, spectre boots

idk what to add. ask questions better

Call it Assassins

7 Likes

or, even better, Target.

7 Likes

I absolutely love this idea. It seems like it would be really fun, but there is an issue or two that need to be solved.
Here is the only thing that would need to be added, at least as far as I see it:

That person would also have someone they need to kill. So you kill someone, but then you have someone on your team that cannot be killed. An easy way to fix this would be to make it so that, if you kill someone, you get a new target.

Also, I support the idea of this game being named Assassins

8 Likes

I support the idea of this game being named Assassins

My clever Hypixel reference.

8 Likes

I think its best being called assasins too

9 Likes

yeah… my idea was stooped ngl, target sounds like an overrated grocery store

Glasia Syndrome intensifies

7 Likes

Excuse me, why “Glasia syndrome”?

7 Likes

Actually, I think the real question here is whether or not Glasia Syndrome is a good thing or a bad thing.

7 Likes

in terms of jokes, no…

NateTheGameK Awkwardness intensifies

7 Likes

So, does this mean there’s a Nate Syndrome as well?

7 Likes

yep, i dont know myself that well, but these are the symptoms:

Symptoms
  • PvP skills lower dramatically
  • Posts unfunny internet memes randomly
  • Extreme social awkwardness
  • Suddenly understands boss AI’s super easily
  • Nohitting skills increase rapidly
  • More opinionated
  • Brain cells disintegrate instantly
  • Suddenly learns to speak Chinese and Spanish
  • Hates survival with a passion
  • Suddenly has nightmares every night with no rest, learns to accept and control those nightmares
  • Suddenly wants to write a book
  • Loves boss music with a passion if not previously

Notes: i do have autism irl, so many of these symptoms will not manifest for most of the Infected.

7 Likes

So Nate Syndrome isn’t all that bad. The nightmares aren’t very good, and if my pvp skills go any lower, I will be healing during PVP, but if I start developing this syndrome, it’s not an issue.

Anyways, I just noticed we are veering from the original topic too much, so let’s get back to the suggestion.

6 Likes

Yeah, i didn’t mention that? U get new target after killing yours and opposite team will have person’s that died target after someone kill their target

8 Likes

hmm skemor syndrome when

9 Likes

k i renamed gamemode, but i dont want it be like that. anyways i decided make a poll

Wanna to see it in game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

9 Likes

you speled it worng, yuo idoit

6 Likes

also check this

9 Likes

I’d be down to play this although I would probably be the one that always gets killed first like always LOL

8 Likes

I think the real question is whether or not the server can handle it. Rofle says even now that it can barely handle Zombies.

8 Likes