Arguments - Best Regen Armor

HEY! Welcome to Arguments! I have no idea were to post this, so I post it here! Just read it and argue what is the best in the comments thing, whatever that is called…

Which is the best regen set? - Argument

CRIMSON ARMOR

Crimson armor provides a massive regen, but at the cost of a large amount of defense. It provides one of the best regen in the game for just sitting there, but you can’t use weapons like life drain or vamp knives in unison with them (As easily, that is).

PALLADIUM ARMOR

When wearing a full set of palladium armor, it allows you to increase regen by hitting the opponent. (The actual value is 15 health over 5 seconds, so 3 points of health per second) When combined with the vampire knives (Palladium is a typically melee set) it gives you large supplements of regen, while still having decent defense. Running up to a random in PvP with a Vamp Knives and running to regen then to gain large amounts of health. The only downside is you do take a defense hit, but you retain a decent amount of melee damage still. There also tends to be a large congregation of people around the spawn point, allowing a lot of health to be gained using the vampire knives.

SPECTRE ARMOR

Spectre armor is the health counterpart to Palladium armor. It provides a similar amount of health regain at once again the cost of defense and damage. On the upside, mages tend to be ranged, so making it uniquely easy to hit targets. With weapons such as the blizzard staff having the unique ability to have a high hitbox with a high rate of fire means for the quick regain of health. (Warning! It does not allow health regain unless you do at least 5 damage!)

LIFE DRAIN

The life drain is a unique weapon capable of draining health of enemies, but it does not trigger the Spectre armor sets, but It does trigger the palladium armor set. Although its underwelming damage makes it useless.

OTHER HEALING KIT POTENTIALS

There are many accessories, items, and potions that boost the amount of regen you have. Such as the regen potion and the charm of myths.

ARGUMENTS

Argue about what is the best! (Because we all like a bit of arguing now and then)

(Sidenote, the palladium regen buff is also triggered by dummies, making the dummy + Pally + Crimson armor = Magical amounts of regen.)

1 Like

does sun stone effect stack with celestial stone?

1 Like

The celestial stone does stack with the sun stone, but not with the moon stone at the same time. So only 1 of the sun/moon stones at a time.

1 Like

it’s permanent day in PvP anyways

1 Like

This only applies to PvE
Just use /heal like wth

This only applies to PvP
Really, it’s all situational.

Crimson is what you’re going to see the most, as it works best in the majority of situations. It gives the best regeneration, second only to Spectre armor. The downside is the obvious lack of defense. Something I occasionally do is use a rainbow gun/nimbus rod+duck combo and Titanium armor to apply shadow dodge, so that I can take a hit, and have time to re-equip Solar armor, hopefully before taking another.

Spectre armor has a higher regeneration rate, but requires you to actively engage, making it generally useless, unless used against inexperienced players (since HR/SBS et cetera provide instant poke damage), which allows well-footed players to shred you. I basically only use it when someone is AFK in the arena, or spamming short-range weapons, allowing me to stay a safe distance while poking with HR.

Palladium is useful, only because the buff can be applied, and the armor instantly removed, without the loss of the buff. Meaning you can basically be in Solar armor, but still, have rapid heal. This is great for trying to heal whilst fighting players whom continuously pressure you, disallowing you from the use of Crimson armor. Or, you can also stack it with Crimson to completely overkill. The downside to this method is that the sound of murdered ducks gives away your plan, and occasionally your location.

Charm of Myths is just equipped before you use a healing potion to lower the cooldown. It’s also good to dip in honey whenever possible. It’s a minor thing, but it still helps.

Life Drain is fucking useless kty

1 Like