Arena Suggestion

[What is the actual item/mechanic/thing being targeted?]
The FFA arena for one day. One very specific day.

[What would you like specifically changed about it?]
On April Fool’s Day, change the FFA arena to the reverse FFA.

[Why do you feel that this change is needed?]
April First pranking is very common on the Internet, so… why not do the same on PvP? It’ll be a laugh for that day.

[Anything else you would like to note]
I found out about the Reverse FFA warp thanks to @Grim.Wind, and then while watching AeriZio and them duel, I thought in public chat: what if this were put in for April Fool’s Day? The novelty would run off quick, but it’d be nice to see something for the day of pranking.

Way to think 272 days in advance!

(edit - 271 days in advance)

(edit - 270 days in advance)

(edit - 269 days in advance)

(edit - 268 days in advance)

(edit - 267 days in advance)

(edit - 266 days in advance)

(edit - 265 days in advance)

(edit - 264 days in advance)

(edit - 263 days in advance)

(edit - 262 days in advance)

(edit - 261 days in advance)

(edit - 260 days in advance)

(edit - 259 days in advance)

(edit - 258 days in advance)

(edit - 257 days in advance)

(edit - 256 days in advance)

Also, maybe make it so most banned weapons are allowed and most nerfs/buffs are gone, and we could expland on this for alot of the other areas. Like Zombies, the map would always be that Snow Lava map everyone hates. But to balance it, you dont get any DP or XP from any changed events.

2 Likes

Excuse me? Winter’s Howl is quite fun to play! What other map grants you the power to rain down extremely large and powerful meteors?

You should make a new suggestion about adding more changes for April Fools, but imo this should be limited to minor things such as this suggestion.

3 Likes

this is a good suggestion idea but we’re probably just going to set the backwards ffa arena as spawn for a while just to spice things up and see if people like it or dislike it more hahaha

4 Likes