if possible, please tell me which one is and which one isnt

• Bones and It’s recipe
  • Locked Dungeon Chest Loot
  • Waterbolt
  • Alchemy Table
  • Bewitching Table
  • Tally Counter, Nazar
  • Gold Key

I need clear answer whether these items are allowed or not, so i don’t have to worry about accidently having dungeon items

also im curious

8 Likes

i hope it isnt, because i like using a few tricks cough cough couexploits to get locked dungeon loot easier.

What i wanna know is if looting the biome chests early is bannable, bcuz me and my friends managed to pull it off yesterday…

6 Likes

actually i remembered that a staff member said its allowed as long as its not obtained with exploits, but im not sure, i need clear answer :trolleybus:

6 Likes

There’s only one that I know it’s completely forbidden, locked dungeon chest loot.

And the permitted stuff that is fine as far as I know is bewitching table, alchemy table and golden keys (from pots).

About the other stuff like bones and tally is unknow since those stuff is exclusive from the drunk world seed, and never happened before on a normal world format (that has the drunk world status).

7 Likes

if im correct, dungeon enemies/the mechanic dont spawn till skeletron is defeated even if you ignore mr.dungn guardens

5 Likes

In the current seed, for some reason, spawns dungeon enemies when you’re at the underground layer which should summon dungeon guardian, but here, you have to go deeper to summon it

6 Likes

Imagine Using Brick from DG to create skele farm(if they spawns) for Bone whip in early game.

7 Likes

that is called Drunk World lol, the survival world seed it is based off of, as referenced by the Otherworldly soundtrack

5 Likes

They spawn on dungeon walls

and if you break one and replace it somewhere else, it won’t count because it’s considered player-made

6 Likes