[Approved] Lord Avery's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game name?
My in-game name is “Lord Avery” simply because the name “Avery” was already taken.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include time-zones and exact times only; no generalizations)
I play from 4:00pm to 8:00pm on Monday-Friday, 10:00am to 3:00pm then 5:00pm to 9:00pm on Saturday and Sunday and my time-zone is central.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a Helper for two main reasons the first reason being that I want to help the community that helped me. I remember when I first joined the server, everyone was so helpful and polite they helped me to understand how the server worked and made me feel like a part of the community. I want to be able to help new and old members like they helped me. The second reason being that the Helper title would show that I’m here to help and can be trusted. I’ve seen people follow (sometimes accidently given) false advice and I feel like this would help to prevent that.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes. I mainly play the sever to level, build, chat and help now that I’ve built a house and reached level 119 the only thing left for me to really do is help and chat and I can chat quite well while helping others. I’d like to continue helping players register, login, learn how to level, get crew and more, as even if this doesn’t end up working out I will continue to help players.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I do believe that I have enough knowledge to answer most questions asked. I started off playing single player and so I have learned a lot about crafting, boss strategies and game progression. I have also have played over 100 hours on the Xbox 360 edition and over 900 hours on the PC I used to browse the wiki constantly along with watching terraria videos and I’ve made a chart for the answers I haven’t memorized yet. I also try my best to learn as much as I can about this server and I believe I’ve learned enough to be able to help efficiently.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My name is Avery (every one gasps in surprise) I live and was born in Wisconsin U.S.A I am 13 years old, I’m in 8th grade and I love algebra even though I am not very skilled at it. For fun I play Xbox one FPS and puzzle games (Terraria is the only PC game I play) when I’m not gaming I enjoy Kayaking on a lake near my home, messing around with my friends and neighbors and playing with my pet dog, hamster and cats not all at the same time of course.
Thanks for reading and have a good day!

3 Likes

+1 GLHF with testing, i know youll do good :smiley:

2 Likes

I’m going to give you my “+1”
You’ve been around for quite some time now, so most of the recent players and the older players should know who you are. I’ve seen you help a good amount, and you seem to be very level headed and generally really kind. Good luck Avery!

2 Likes

+1, Avery helped players around and fits the role.

2 Likes

+1 :slight_smile:

Oh yeah. Indeed you’re with us for quite some time, you’re respected member, and almost every time I see you, you help others in a friendly and patient way. You definitely fits this role.

2 Likes

About time you made this xD +1

2 Likes

+1
You deserve it. No doubt.

2 Likes

Avery is meant to be a Helper! :stuck_out_tongue:
+1

2 Likes

+1 Good luck master Avery, you deserve it! Your always so helpful :slight_smile:

2 Likes

+1 You definitely deserve to be Helper, good luck! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Moved to testing phase.

2 Likes

+1

You’re awesome Avery, keep up the good work!

2 Likes

This application is approved and the applicant shows great potential for further promotion.
(sorry for the delay)

2 Likes