[Approved] Blanc's Helper Application

[Q1]What is your in-game name?

I usually use either Epitome, or Meliodas, but I typically change my name to Blanc through the use of /selfname.

[Q2]How often are you on the server? (Include time zones and exact times only; no generalizations)

As of writing this, I’m going to attempt to be online from half an hour, to an hour and a half per day during the weekdays.
For weekends, I’ll try to be on for around an hour to 3 hours per day, although this will obviously fluctuate depending on school and other daily activities that I partake in, like Youth on Wednesdays from 6:30PM-8:00PM (Mountain Time)
I’m not usually on at a specific time during the day either.

[Q3]Why do you want to be a Helper?

I want to be a Helper to Help the players of the server. Plain and simple. Old habits die hard, so I may as well try for at least a little recognition along the way.

[Q4]Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Well, yea. PvP is far from as entertaining as it used to be, as it’s a lot more spam based now. It’s also a lot more difficult due to the PC requirements increasing over the updates. Helping towers over PvP as of the time. Building is still a big part of Terraria for me, but I can pause in the middle of my builds to talk with the players of the server, so that won’t really be a true issue. The only real issue with this would be my real life. Since 1.3, I have taken on a lot more responsibilities, and I have a lot more going on in the real world, so I’m not as active as I used to be. If need be, I’ll abandon the game to go help my father carry a desk out from the garage into our house. My parents aren’t as young as they once were, and it’s starting to show.

[Q5]Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

This is a no brainer for anyone who knows me at all. I’m approaching the 2000 hours mark, and I’ve been around DG since the beginning (basically) so I know a fair bit about the game and the server. Of course, I still do need to catch up on all the changes and such, but this shouldn’t prove to be too much of a problem, since I have plenty of people who recognize me and would be willing to talk about the changes that happened since I left the server.

[Q6]Tell us about you?

I’m just going to copy and paste what I’ve previously said about myself onto here, with a few edits here and there.
My name is Carson. Period. Nicknames not included, nor supported.
I live in Canada, I have donated to the DG server in the past, and I regret nothing!
My favorite color is probably jet black or bright white. I have a calm and boring history with the majority of stuff happening ending in pain.
I enjoy long talks with friends and have no problem with being the person who says enough is enough, and I have no fear of being rejected by the community if it means doing the right thing. I’ve been banned 2 or 3 times, and I was demoted from a Moderator position twice (I think) That was quite a while ago though, and I’ve learned from my mistakes. I’m an old member from back in the day of the V2 DG spawn (R.I.P) and I’ve been around for around 2 years. Plenty of people know me, and don’t need to read over this, but plenty of people have no clue who I am, so it’s worth writing this down. I look forward to meeting all of the new players.

2 Likes

I’ve seen you help before and you are a great person. Good luck! and I hope you make it!
+1!

1 Like

Remove the profanity from the second to last sentence.

1 Like

+1 i think you would make a excellent helper.

1 Like

You’re a very helpful person, extremely fair and brutally honest all in a good way. You’ve been on the server much longer then I have and know even more then I do. You’ll make an amazing Helper. You have my +1.

1 Like

Even though I’m quite new, I have seen you help people and I agree to share my +1.
+1

1 Like

awh Nick back at it I see

1 Like

I’ve seen you help a lot in the past. I still see you helping even though we are barely on at the same time. GLHF on testing. +1 for sure.

1 Like

GG Blanc +5

And My +1

Have Fun Being helper

Have Fun Being helper

1 Like

Excellent application Blanc! You deserve helper rank! Every time I see you, you’re helping out others.
+1 from me.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone whom posted here for supporting me! (Except you box. You’re special)

2 Likes

Well, it’s been 2 weeks ( 2 weeks and a day actually ) and I’ve received my +5.
Shouldn’t someone move this to the pending phase soon?
Unless of course the system changed and I’m unaware of it…

2 Likes

Sorry for the delay. Moved to testing phase.

1 Like

Player accepted as a Helper. Should suit the role well.

Welcome back Blanc!

1 Like