Appologies and Confessions

So…
Yeah.
I’m no longer a mod.
I admit, I messed up.
I abused my commands, such as /tppos, /slap, and /kick on multiple occasions, most times humorously and not meaning ill will. However, I do admit, some of the kicks were not meant to be made, and I abused my commands several times. For example:

• Used /tppos to find an unlooted area and loot it in Survival
  • Used /tppos to tp to random parts of the map for no apparent reason in PvP and PvE.
  • /kick-ed @ElTacoCaca (pipicaca I think, please tell me if I am wrong)
  • tp-ed to people with tp protetcion on (unaware but annoyed some people)

Also, some stuff not mod-related

• Abused infinite potion exploit on multiple occasions
  • Abused map exploit to see more of the map to provide an advantage over other players (which the character I have since deleted)
  • Abused a certain projectile exploit to beat a boss close to daytime

Some Discord stuff:

• Unjustly warned a chain of cat pictures (most likely the tipping point of my removal)
  • This led to a member leaving the discord group

I fully admit to these actions under my own free will, and understand the reprocutions of my actions. (aka a Ban)

I plan on taking a break off DG to focus on real-life issues, such as College, getting a job, etc. This will hopefully make me more mature and act my age (unless a special Survival reset occurs). Until then, this is pwrwq, have a safe rest of your day.

8 Likes

oh, i hope for the best for you.

cya pwrwq

6 Likes

Did they say “Pwrwq, stop TPing to me!!!”?

What was the kick reason? Did you do /kick pipicaca “Spam” despite they did not spam the chat?

I did this too and when I was warned about the error, I deleted the warnings.

I wish you the best for your life.

5 Likes

Basically, yes.

Was making a joke and kicked them for comedic reasons (not for spam but for giggles, which is not cool.)

4 Likes

C944C331-D1DE-44A9-92B2-DBF867F8B169

11 Likes

10 Likes

bro this is sad. But it is an honorable move, we will miss you. Keep in mind that acknowledging mistakes elevates us as a person. cya

5 Likes

All i have to say damn

5 Likes

also u forgor leaks

6 Likes

what leaks?

5 Likes

he told something about soon updating server

5 Likes

that was public knowledge, I just made it more people able to see it (although with the pin removed from discord, I think it might be otherwise)

5 Likes

Lol :skull:
idk what happened :thinking:

5 Likes

Shlawg rly posted this :speaking_head::speaking_head::speaking_head:

5 Likes