Apologies for use of client

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://ban.dark-gaming.com/6187

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I most certainly deserve the punishment I received due to my thoughtless and stupid actions.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I realize my actions went directly against section 5 rule #1-use of modified clients. “All types of modified clients that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client is forbidden; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities” . And for that I apologise for being selfish and ignorant of the rules and how I affected others trying to enjoy the server. In all honesty I used the modified client in order to look “cool” as one of the front runners on the survival server which is most definitely not an excuse to go against the server rules and spoil the game for others. After being banned I did not immediately send in a ban appeal as that would not be sincere at all, it is now 3 months later following the action in march so I have had time to go over the rules and reflect on my stupid actions. The time away made me realise how much I enjoy the server so I sincerely ask if u may release my ban, I just want to go back to the server I enjoy please.

2 Likes

You don’t have more chances to appeal again, you were banned two times for the same reason.

8 Likes