Aplayer's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
no I didn’t break the rules i know i didn’t godmode because i was so laggy and my internet is pldt and my interent sometimes get weaker or it get disconnected and i have no interent for few days sometimes

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
My ban was probably false because I didn’t god mode or something

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
This server is the only server that doesn’t bore me because my ROBLOX got bugged and cant play it now so terraria is what I only play for now

4 Likes

You were banned because you godmoded and claimed that you were having high ping. I even slapped you for leathal damage and you didn’t die, and instantly went back to full health. Are you sure you are not lying on the internet?
Can I see proof that you were innocent?

4 Likes

i cant show u the image because it keeps erroring but i will explain what happened basically i just keep being killed by you but i literally need to wait for 14 secs to be alive so after i get slapped by you i just respawn and i keep dying to destroyer and just respawn again after destroyer despawned i stopped lagging and i got banned by you.

5 Likes

also pls unban me i love ur server :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Are you 100% certain it was not you cheating?

4 Likes

yes i was literally lagging i didnt god mode and my internet is bad so thats why

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.