Any clue how I was banned?

Kinda was going to go in to terraria without knowing a big suprise to come; I got banned? But it says I used a modified client? What in earth is clients?! Now, I know tmodloader but why would I use it on there?
If a mod is looking at this, Please answer, I also will make a ban appeal shortly.

3 Likes

Here’s an explanation for your problems:

Also, a client could be explained as you and your account.

3 Likes

This sounds like you’re saying they’re hacking; a client is basically your device’s connection to the server. Modified clients, or hacked clients, allow you to do such things like godmode, teleportation, etc, various hacks.

2 Likes

Looks like this ban is very old,

The thing is that you didn’t get banned today, Is actually the same ban that you have from a year ago

Here is

This is the actual link, that in fact, Is the same as the old

So looks like you were hacking on survival because of the high difficulty (according to what you sayed), that is the reason

3 Likes

This sounds right, but I don’t get how the hell id get a client out of nowhere, seems confusing to me.

4 Likes

Seems like you’re still confused as to what a client is. It’s nothing too out of the ordinary, it’s quite the contrary actually. If you have a device that is connected to the Dark Gaming server, it’s a client.

4 Likes

No XD i mean idk how the hell id get that hack client, or hacked server

4 Likes

you must have downloaded it a year ago, and you are getting banned from now because of the client you used to hack a year ago.

TModLoader is not a client, its like a separate version of terraria sk in 1.3 but it can use mods like Calamity and all enemies make an OOF sound

3 Likes

Ok so i went to the PAST, and as i saw, you APPARENTLY abused the rift exploit, so this may be the cause of your ban.

3 Likes

But what is that exactly?
I’ll put that the solution until another answer comes
Nvm

3 Likes

Well, I can’t really explain it or else people might use it, but its when you take items from rift into survival.

4 Likes

What’s a rift again? I forgot about terraria because it’s a while.

3 Likes

Basically the lobby where you enter the other dimensions from

2 Likes

Thanks! This could be the solution for now!
Nope.

3 Likes

The problem is none replied but just a msg from staff

3 Likes