Annoying features

Lets face it’; we all hate it when we lose all our point when saving up for that weapon because you didn’t revive someone before the round finished. And when i kill the enemies in the way of the revival i try to rev him but fail and lose my points. It’s even worse when i die and stay dead and next round comes. I lose everything. Please remove these

It will be revamped in the next update

3 Likes

yeah kinda annoying when someone just die with litteraly 4 enemies to kill and than a random dies, need be fixed.

2 Likes

When is the next update?

3 Likes

That would be up to Rofle

2 Likes

I concur with this sentiment.

The very fact you are awarded with points per revive is already enough of an incentive to revive people in the first place. Punishing players who aren’t revived in a Round’s worth of time is a form of time limit that is meant to encourage players to hastily revive their teammates under a round. I believe this particular punishment is unnecessary since the aforementioned incentive is a sufficient motivation for revival anyway.

However, there is one benefit this system provides: players who die in unrevivable locations (e.g. mid-air) may be revived. Normally, you have to stand in a particular place for a few seconds to revive someone, but sometimes, players die in spots where its revival proximity is out of reach. In maps which do not supply the necessary equipment to stay in such a location for the particular duration, or in situations where all players with that equipment is deceased, the only option is to merely touch the revival proximity when the round ends. Doing this will revive the deceased player, bypassing the every other requisite for revival.

Somehow, something similar to the latter must be incorporated to any new version of Zombies, or else players who die in un-revivable locations shall stay un-revivable.

To delineate another product of rumination, I am under the assumption that the time limit for revives shall be removed or reformed. I believe if this system is kept anyhow, that it must also have some form of punishment. Hitherto, losing points and all of one’s purchased acquisitions was the punishment. In the absence of a reasonable, alternative punishment, players shall be assuredly revived without any major repercussions at the end of the round.

3 Likes

Firstly, when a round ends, its chosen at random who loses all their points. And sometimes you need to kill the remaining enemies to rev him. Then you lose points instead of that idiot afking. You make a good point about the points from revival. The points you lose from dying is given to the person who revives you.

2 Likes

It’s not chosen by whoever deals the last hit anymore?

2 Likes

It is, the person who kills the last mob when teammates are dead is the one who loses all their points.

3 Likes

Ah, yeah, that sounds unchanged. Last hit is more specific, though, since it counts for whoever dealt said last hit which is referenced if the last enemy dies to environmental hazards, e.g. lava, falling out of the map and being deleted

1 Like