An idea to make mobile zombies more accessible

I LOVE playing zombies mode in this server, and on my phone to boot. I’ve seen a good amount of players playing this gamemode on mobile, and all of us wished that there was an easier way to see score. Most of the time, we deduct our score from buying the pricey items on that map, then subtracting the score we lack with the actual price of the item, giving us our current score. However, this isn’t very user friendly, especially to those mobile players checking out zombies, and they end up with the opinion that this gamemode is trash, even though it is very clearly not (I AM addicted after all, right?).

I propose that there be a new command in the game that shows you your current score, maybe something like /s, or /score. I can already see that this could very well be possible with the Magic Box in Crystal Caverns, which, when you lack enough money to make the purchase, straight up tells your your current score! Perhaps another solution is that making a purchase tells you your leftover score in the receipt. For example, if i bought a banana for 1000 score, and i had 3000 score beforehand, the receipt could tell me that i bought a banana, and now have 2000 score leftover.

I do not think that my ideas will work completely, I’m just spewing out suggestions off the top of my head on this dinky phone, i just hope that we can somehow make mobile zombies more accessible, even if my ideas do not end up implemented. Though, i still hope my ideas gave you and some sort of lead on this problem. Thanks for reading through this wall of text, and take care!

2 Likes

Didn’t see that lol. Thanks for linking it. I sure hope it gets implemented…

1 Like