Amri013's Ban Appeal :')

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: Ban Link

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
yes, for logically what am i doing is very forbidden though

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
ofc is yes, i should say every server have their basic rules we need to follow… and DG have a features of DTP system and i should follow these rule on there…

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
somehow im doing a biggest mistake and im not aware on it, so… im very sorry and apologized for whats was happened… if i could realize- i should never do this

Theses are rules that i broke…

almost everyone know about this buff for… yes im obtain illegally by command… and not by nebula users…
[edited quote for clear proof]

somehow im a bit jealous i seen player on DTP how their can store over 5k DP (massively dropped its gain rate after over 5k DP) so it make me more harder to farm… then, knownly someone said they transfer their dp to another player… after that, i used my lil bro account to do this

i dont know much about boosting but as it was statted on my ban so i put it here (as it generally said on PvP)

3 Likes

I am currently awaiting a response from other staff giving me the ok to handle and proceed with this appeal. Please be patient, it might take a little while.

3 Likes

I was perfectly fine with proceeding with your appeal until I was made aware that you evaded your ban and joined the server.

Evidence:

If the username was not exactly the same as the player I banned, and if nothing was said about a current appeal, I could argue that it could possibly not be you, since the IP of the member account of “amri013” and the recent guest IP of “amri013” give different location and other data results. However, for the previously described reason, it has to be you. Once a player evades their ban, they usually lose the right to appeal, even if their appeal is/was genuinely heartfelt and honest. Additionally, since you were willing to circumvent the ban, I am not confident that you would not turn around and continue boosting with another account, or continue using buffs against what is stated in the rules. I am not denying your appeal spitefully. I genuinely enjoyed grinding PvE with you and and the whole usual group, but rules are rules, and I am expected to uphold them to the best of my ability. For all my stated reasons, this appeal is denied.

2 Likes