AlphxGod's Appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
Link: https://ban.dark-gaming.com11475

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I didn’t know I broke rules but I did go godmode on purpose.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
I think it was fair for me. But it was also a location ban which got my sister LeaOut to be banned too.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I won’t touch the game again if that’s what I need to do cause my sister still wants to play on that world.

7 Likes

The rules he broke:

He is currently at school so I did it for him, is this okay?

7 Likes

Ok, I helped him with spelling and nothing else.

7 Likes

He needs to learn the consequences of his actions, so he must do it.

Just make him his own forum account and have him do it

6 Likes

I only helped with spelling and posted the rules he broke, he 9 years old man I don’t think he can manage an account without someone. He typed everything except the quote on his own. Since my account was banned too, why can’t I help?

7 Likes

Although I am skeptical that a nine-year-old has the attention span and brain capacity to find a hacked client for a not-PG 2D block game, I am willing to proceed with this appeal. Also did not realize this was a new appeal :sweat_smile:

But anyways, tell him and make him reply to this:

1. Do you understand why what you did broke the rules stated?
  2. Do you understand how you can avoid breaking them again?
  3. Do you agree that you will not break the same rules in the future?
  4. Do you understand that if in the future you break any of the rules that you were banned for already, that you will not be able to appeal again (unless the ban was a mistake or due to extenuating circumstances)?
6 Likes

Alrighty, the client he has came from some modded games site. I don’t know how he knows. But, as soon as I get home, he will indeed reply to this. You have all the reason to be skeptical.

5 Likes
  1. I understand.
  2. I also understand. I will stop playing the server to stop breaking rule.
  3. I agree.
  4. I understand that I cant appael anymore.
5 Likes

I let him do this completely on his own. All I told him to do was read what you asked and number his answers. But I have only one question, if you do end up accepting this and he breaks rules like this again in the future, how will I ever be able to play?

5 Likes

That’s the thing, if this happens again then the chances of your appeal being accepted are significantly lower.

But anyways, This appeal has been accepted. Your ban has been lifted.

5 Likes