Advertising

Hello everyone! Thank you for taking the time to yet another of my somewhat mostly relevant threads. As the title states, I would like to help advertise Dark-Gaming and I have an easy way of doing so on YOUR terms, and if you’d like to me do so. I have set up OBS (Open Broadcast Software) and can either record or stream according to what time I get home and finish my studies. I have no doubt most of you already know about obs, and have thought about advertising in some way, but I will gladly do it for free! I can easily put in my Twitch bio/information that I play Terraria specifically on this server (which I do anyway) and easily describe all the interesting and awesome thing you can do inside of Dark-Gaming and the server. Ill be looking forward to your responses and how it will turn out in the end! Thank you again for taking the time to read this, have a good day/evening :smiley: .

-It's been "Eonzz" since I last seen you guys!

Very funny, Rouge xD

I support this decision. A user named “Razorvenom48” has made a youtube video in the past, but that was as far as he went.

2 Likes

Understod, My in-game name is Eonzz if you wanted to know. But i can either stream or do youtube. THat’s the benefit of OBS!

And thanks for supporting this ^^

2 Likes

I like to watch, play, ect. Terraria or other games in genral, hope you do good Eonzz c:

2 Likes

Thank you ^^
I hope you and everyone else agrees to this idea as well.

2 Likes

I know your name, Rouge. If you havent noticed by my name, it’s me, Loki. (now known as Leo)

2 Likes

I gotcha man, good to see you ^^. Hope Rofle or someone else can accept this so I know it’s ight to do.

2 Likes

To be honest, I’m not sure Rofle cares if you advertise or not. He’s a good man, but also very busy. I’m sure he thanks you for it even though he doesn’t show it.

2 Likes