Add in discord a #angler-scam-reports channel under survival category

This is to declutter the survival general channel for normal survival talk until the server is updated.

You have my vote in here, maybe make it an archived category or something after 1.4.4 comes out

5 Likes

as a guy who loves fishing, not getting my rewards from angler is a bummer. count my vote in

5 Likes

It would definitely be more convenient for us staff to have all of the scam requests centralized in one place, so this has my vote. I’ve got people DMing me in discord, pinging me in survival-general, and sending me PMs here on the forums. It’s pretty disorganized to say the least.

7 Likes

"but sir, that would discourage the use of the forums by the staff members, limiting the accessability to help with angler supports with people who don’t use discor-
BLEHHHHHH

7 Likes

You can do it like player reports: you can send the scam report to Discord and forum

5 Likes

I think the forums will still be used by many users as is evident by my recent messages mentioning angler scams, so I am not sure what you are talking about. This suggestion would simply organize most of the angler scam requests in a dedicated channel in our server’s discord.

Would it kill you to post something actually productive and on-topic to the current discussion? Not really sure what you are trying to prove.

5 Likes

It was mockery to a redundant counterclaim. Other than that, you’re correct, and it does not particularly contribute to the current discussion and I will cease.

5 Likes

yes, it would be helpful to know when someone other then me scams survival players

4 Likes

Should I make a thread here for posting angler scams here? also would have a link to the discord as well.

4 Likes

Or instead you could y’know, fix the anti cheat?

10 Likes

and update to 1.4.4?

it feels like they are not doing it because there are only 2 people (Rofle and Tejexia) who are working on it, and Tejaxia probably has school and has no time. This thus stalls progress, and therefore the bugs don’t get patched, the servers don’t get updated, and most importantly, people lose interest in the servers.

People need to step up and help DG continue being good, having only 2 devs that are always busy is not going to help the server prosper.

6 Likes

Also add such channel on the forum with the format:

1. Ingame name

2. Lost item(s)

3. Evidence

Also it is good to have such all at one place to avoid having constantly switching between phase, ingame, discord, forum pms to get all items and screenshot verification right.

3 Likes