Access Blocked

Recently I’ve been playing on this server (again) for a few days, everything was fine, but then this access-blocked thing prevented me from playing on the server. The same thing has happened to me about a year (or more) ago. I asked in the discord help and support channel, people suggested me to turn off my VPN and restart my router. I tried restarting my router and connecting without a VPN but no hopes. I’m wondering if my IP address got flagged as spam since I can’t access some other servers the time it happened. (I usually could) I’m wondering how i could fix this problem (without changing my hardware etc).

P.S. I am very sure that I wasn’t connected to a VPN, or anything that changes my IP address.

3 Likes

Are you on a Journey Mode character? Also, what’s your in-game name?

2 Likes

I used a classic character, and I also tried to join using different characters. I believe my account name is Angels.

3 Likes

The closest thing to this I have heard of is a strange glitch that just prevents you from entering as if you had a VPN. In all cases, it stopped for no reason in a couple of days, so hopefully that will happen. I don’t know of anything else that would cause this.

2 Likes

4 days now, I tried changing my IP address by restarting router and using other devices to connect but it all disconnects me. Hope it is the glitch that you described, and that it would go away for few more days.

2 Likes

Is your Terraria version Mobile 1.4.0.5 or PC 1.4.2.3? If not, update your Terraria to the most recent version.

3 Likes

Yes, i runned newest version from steam.

3 Likes

Have you ever been banned here but got then unbanned?

3 Likes

Well, no, I wasn’t banned before.

3 Likes

I checked, and yes your IP is being flagged as VPN. In that case, you pretty much can’t do anything other than restarting your router to get a new IP.

2 Likes

As I mentiond, I already tried restarting my router few times. No sucess.

2 Likes

Maybe you always hit an IPv4 with a VPN?
You can collide with a foreign ip because there are 35 billion devices with an ip on the world but only 4.29 billion possible IPv4 addresses.

2 Likes

I guess that’s not the case, since I was playing on the server with the same IP just fine days before, plus I could not count how many times I restarted my router. If every try is colliding, I might have won the lottery!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.