"Access Blocked" Bug

I’m not entirely sure whether this is an indication of a ban placed upon me, but I would like to mention that wherever I go, whether it’s the rift, game modes lobby, etc., I get met with the “access blocked” message.

I can’t log in, I can’t enter commands or messages into chat, and the server has become literally unplayable for me. I tried to join the server with other characters, and nothing changed. I know my forum and server account details if that’s any help. What can I do to fix this?

6 Likes

Is your ip on the forum the same as what you are using to access the server?

7 Likes

No, I’m using GeForce Now to access Terraria as I don’t have access to my computer currently.

6 Likes

Try it again. We don’t have a whitelist for geforce now atm, so it’s all or nothing when it comes to blocking access from servers.

7 Likes

Alright, thanks for the help.

6 Likes

By the way, I also recently encountered such a problem, and I don’t know what it’s connected with?

5 Likes

Have you tried turning off your VPN? If you don’t have a VPN try restarting your router

6 Likes

Have not tried it, but I think it’s unlikely because of vpn. Rather, just a lock.

4 Likes

im having the same issue, tried some of the things mentioned above and no luck.

4 Likes

You’re using a VPN, probably something like Speedify. You need to use a normal connection.

5 Likes

im on a wifi extender, i tried switching to my router’s connection but I get the same result.

4 Likes

it let me play for like 3 days with it too

4 Likes

Are you using this software? https://speedify.com/
Cause the ip’s you’re using the forum from are serving web pages with certificates for *.speedifynetworks.com

4 Likes

oh i thought i uninstalled that a long time ago, my bad. Gonna uninstall it rn.

5 Likes

Is this related to VPN in Google Chrome?

6 Likes

I am having the same problem rn

6 Likes

Can someone help me

6 Likes

Nvrm it’s working now

7 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: Cant access chest in items