[Accepted]App For helper 2-25-14

OK here goes :slight_smile:

Q1)- My in game name is Swaggy with a nickname of Swagalicious given to me by Box.

Q2)- On weekdays I can be on anywhere from 4:00 to 9:00 EST depending on homework and dinner. On weekends I’m usually on in the morning and the afternoon (I can be gone for yard work occasionally, especially in the summer).

Q3)-I enjoy bettering the experience of new players to the game. I have been in their position before and I know how it feels to be ignored by staff. Overall I like being staff as I feel that I have a piece of responsibility to attend to and not ignore. PS- A certain someone has requested that I become a helper so that was also a factor.

Q4)-Priority is number one when you hold a seat of importance. I do not dally when it comes to people in need. People with legitimate questions and problems are not to be dealt with like a joke. They may be asking an obvious question but the reason they’re asking it is because they don’t understand. Not everyone is a genius and may need help with something they are not familiar with.

Q5)- I am very familiar with the wiki and I can figure something out if I don’t know it at the time. I am familiar with the signup process which is probably the most asked about problem there is on the server.

Q6)- My name is John Baldwin (my nickname is jasper) and I was born in Littlehampton, West Sussex in the UK. When I was 3 My parents moved to South Carolina for a great job offer. Sometimes I like to pretend I still live in England and sadly my accent is starting to wear away. I’m 16 and I major in Bio-medical Engineering. I have about half a year of staff experience from a fairly large minecraft server I used to serve on. I wish I had found Terraria sooner. I love the game and wish I could play it more.

Welp, that’s about it I guess. I know it’s a little early but I love the server and the current staff. Thanks guys

-Swaggy

1 Like

Well done, The format seems to be correct, spelling and grammar are well done. I may sound picky, but adding commas and other punctuation could help this flow, but overall, this is well done. I have seen you out and about on the server, and I believe you deserve this. +1 Good luck Swaggy! I’m glad you managed to make a new thread with this and remove it from the other app, well done. I made the same mistake as a newbie xD

1 Like

Thanks a lot chaos! The constructive criticism helps. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s what I try for :3 I don’t mean to ever be mean ha-ha, just for future reference is all, it may help you in the long run

1 Like

This is…
A great application! Good spelling and grammer I hope to see you as helper in game! +1

1 Like

Thanks for the support m8!

1 Like

Swaggy’s mean

1 Like

what was your name? Sorry m8 I was probably afk.

1 Like

I will be forwarding you to the testing phase, conducted by me, Please be aware that the results of this testing will trump any and all +1s your recieve this is to make sure you are actively answering questions as a Crew member. Please do not assume others will answer the questions and you can just slack off, I want you to race to be the one to answer it. I will not tell you when your tests will begin or end. Best of luck to you.

1 Like

OK we’ll Im off for the night now so

I’ll have to wait till tomm.

1 Like

I have seen you on the server and you seem pretty helper good app +1 it would be nice to have some more helpers but remember helpers are their to help not just build and be lazy and ignore people who ask questions I so far haven’t seen you do that which is why you deserve this +1. Good luck!

1 Like

Hey Swaggy it’s Legoman! You did nice job with the app!! Also you deserve this! +1

1 Like

Thanks guys :slight_smile: It means alot

1 Like

You deserve this m8. +1. Gööd luck.

1 Like

Swaggy, you’re very helpful and friendly and you deserve this. +1 (From Tip btw) :smiley:

1 Like

Love the app. Very long. +1

1 Like

6 +1’s so far :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks guys. To be honest I thought it wasn’t long enough XD.

1 Like

Really? Mine was shorter. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

+1 this app is amazing I think you deserve this job btw my app was shorter also

1 Like