[Accepted] ZzUltimatezZ's Helper Application

[Q1]What is your in-game name?

ZzUltimatezZ

[Q2]How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)

I usually get on the server pretty much every day and all day during the weekends. During the school days not too much, but I still get on the server to see what’s going on. My time is EST so on school days I’ll get on at 7:00 PM or 8:00 PM.

[Q3]Why do you want to be a Helper?

I want to become a helper to help players that are new to the game or just need some info on some stuff. Usually when I go to servers, people ask to help and no one responded to them and that inspired me to become a helper to help them on whatever they need so they won’t get mad or start spamming or leave.

[Q4]Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?

Yes, people that need help always come first no matter what the problem is. I always try to help the best way I can to make sure life runs smoothly and better. Helping is a good thing and people shouldn’t be so selfish and should help the people that need it.

[Q5]Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?

Yes, I know many things about Terraria and much more. Everyday I research something on the internet about Terraria or any other game to try to find out what’s going on or what info I need on that specific game. So answering a question shouldn’t be that tough.

[Q6]Tell us about you?

My name is Miguel Rivera(14 yrs) in the 9th Grade and I live in Florida. I’m very skilled at many things such as Gaming, Technology, and Sports. I love meeting new people, helping them out with their problems and such and just really having a good time. My Steam name is ZzUltimatezZ. Add me if you would want to talk and play some Terraria or TF2 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Pleas place an empty line between your questions and answers, furthermore I haven’t seen you on untill like 2 days ago. Maybe you should’ve eaited to get to know the staff better before making an app? Idunno just a suggestion.

1 Like

+1 Dude, you help out a lot and you contribute to the community. I definetly think you deserve the vote.

1 Like

You joined only 3 days ago. If you had waited a bit longer and maybe learned a bit more about the server itself I’d be sure to give you a +1. Nice report though, I’d otherwise totally agree with TerrarianElite/Terrance.

1 Like

+1. Ultimate is helpful and usually is doesn’t miss a chance to help.

1 Like

+1 from me Zz. You always help and invite people to what you are doing. I hope you become a Helper.

1 Like

This application has acquired the necessary three +1’s, and will not enter Pending. You have entered the Testing period, good luck.

1 Like

Alright Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You have passed your first test with a 9.5. Keep on this streak, and you’ll do just fine.

1 Like

Alright!

1 Like

Keep on with marks that are 9.0 or higher and you will be accepted within 3 tests only (instead of 4)

1 Like

Congrats. You passed your second test with another 9.5.

1 Like

So let’s see here

1st Test 9.5

2nd Test 9.5

3rd Test Coming Soon

1 Like

3rd test: 7.5 / 10.
The player will have a 4th test.
Good luck on your last one.

1 Like

His fourth test was an 8.5/10.0. Congradulations.

1 Like

:smiley: Couldn’t have done it without a lot of people supporting me! :smiley:

1 Like

I’ll try to promote you as soon as I can (Not on PC right now),
however I cant ensure as I will finisdh really late (6PM)

1 Like

Congrats, Ultimate, you’re a helper! Now help me get my app noticed at least :P.

1 Like

Just a word of advice, I’ve seen you being rather rude to people when they acuse you of cheating or something, and I know I’ve been a bit rude recently too, but try to handle everything calmly please.

1 Like

congrats!:slight_smile:

1 Like