[Accepted] Xxx_Homie_xxX's Ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
dark-gaming.com/ban/3580

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, I did break the rules knowingly.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
Yes, I do think my ban was fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I think you should unban me because I didn’t mean what I was saying. Also, I think I deserve a second chance, and why I think I deserve a second chance is because it was a one time thing that I can promise you something like this will never happen again.

Edit: My steam name is PhantasmaL, and I dont have the same account that I got banned with, as I deleted that account.

3 Likes

What I meant to say was unban my steam account. I also deleted the character I got banned with.

3 Likes

Why do you deserve a second chance if it “happened once”? If someone gets banned for something they’ve done, does a lack of previous offenses matter in how severe the issue at hand is?
Here’s what you’ve done: Spamming profanity, sexual language, racial slurs, insults, or just general intentionally offensive, toxic language. You were given a verbal warning once but you obvious ignore it and continued to pour out toxicity.
hx hx0 hx1
An analogy might be “I’ve only killed someone once, I promise I won’t do it again, so thus I deserve a second chance.”
Of course, not much could be done here to approach that level of severity (within this virtual space), but what did you have here? A small mistake? A temporary lapse in judgement?

3 Likes

It was more than a year ago and I guess I wasn’t thinking straight or something like that.

No

However,
I can GUARANTEE that I won’t have to write another ban appeal (unless I get banned on accident) or provide an inconvenience for the moderators of Dark Gaming.

3 Likes

Can you read over the rules here

and copy what chat rules you broke?

3 Likes

Section 1 - Chat Rules

#1 Spam

Spam is not tolerated in the chat. An anti-spam plugin is in-use on the server to control spam while limited moderation is in effect, however, spam is punishable by Ban if the spammer shows no reluctance of future spam.

#4 Racism

Racism is not tolerated in the chat. Any person found being racist in the chat will find themselves Banned.

#5 Profanity and Related

Profanity and related language is to be used rarely, and may not be used against someone.

#6 Religious, sexual or other

Religious, sexual or other related discussions are not to be held within the server. These simply create divides between players and/or are not suitable for the Terraria audience.

#9 Character or otherwise, Usernames

Character Names and Usernames cannot hold profanity in them. Profanity is to be limited and therefore having it in your name is in violation. Players will be given 2 warnings before being Banned.

3 Likes

You have been unbanned.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.