• No application made which has been denied within the last week. - Yes
  • Not have any offences on record, including temp bans but not warnings - Yes
  • Have good spelling and grammar (to an extent) - Think so
  • Have a Verified In-game account - Yes
  • Be mature - Yes
  • Be willing to give up normal Crew stuff to help people - Yes
  • Already help people on a daily basis and answer questions - Yes
  • Have a good moral standing - Yes

Before I start, I like to thank Tip for the encouragement to create this application, and I am committed to become helper.

[colour=green][Q1] What is your in-game name?[/colour]

My Ign is XxSlayerxX

[colour=green][Q2] How often are you on the server?[/colour]

I am normally on the server for about 4-6 hours each day. I am very active on the servers, and on this website.

[colour=green][Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?[/colour]

I want to become helper so I can enforce dark-gaming’s rules and help people achieve their goals. In order to do this, I need as much as support I can get. Whenever I approach violator, all I can do is to warn, then report. I think I would become an amazing helper because I can be responsible my commands, due to the fact Rofle trusted me with /kick to extend my knowledge of catching violators. In the past, I’ve reported more than 20 violators, and I deserve to grow off that and become a even greater individual to help this server. Someday, I image myself as a moderator helping and enforcing rules never before. Furthermore, If I were helper, I will gain more commands that could help me achieve my goals of becoming a moderator, and helping the common good of this server.

[colour=green][Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?[/colour]

Yes, I would try my best to prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things by making sure that everyone’s questions are answered with perfect detail they need. I would stop everything I’m doing to help people, even if I would die in a SSC server with 10+ platinum coins. I’ve been helping a lot even before I was helper, and numerous people saw how fast I can reply to help others. I would make sure that all is well in the server before carrying out my personal adventures.

[colour=green][Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?[/colour]

I’ve been playing Terraria for 545 hours and in that time, I learned almost everything in the game. I can give an answer to any question given, at any time. The SSC increased my knowledge of crafting, resources and many more. If I were to forget an answer to a question, I would immediately as one of my superiors or simply search the answer up. Furthermore, I know almost all Admin commands, such as world edit, chests crefills, spawning mobs, bosses etc. If anyone need help, I’m obviously the guy to ask.

[colour=green][Q6] Tell us about you?[/colour]

I am a 13 year old boy named elliot, who enjoys playing video games and sports. I mainly go out and play soccer with my friends at anytime any day. I have the ability to control my actions, as in I can be immature and mature at command. I am not going to provide anymore information.

[colour=green]Current supporters:[/colour]
[colour=cyan]Tip[/colour]
[colour=green]DragonSlayer[/colour]
[colour=blue]MrSandwich[/colour]
[colour=green]TheAliens[/colour]
[colour=blue]General120[/colour]
[colour=blue]Coach[/colour]
[colour=blue]Antasma[/colour]

1 Like

Well just bold the questions and maybe improve your grammar. You help on the server and you’re friendly so you’ve gained my +1. Good luck.

1 Like

yea I think my grammar can be a bit better… Thanks! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Continue on where I could not!
+1

1 Like

[b]+1[/b] Slayer is a great help on the server, I really hope he gets this position. He is also a good friend of mine :slight_smile: [b]+1[/b]

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

1 Like

Great Helper good friend great application and very active and very good at the job of Helper you are worthy have having my [u]+1[/u]

1 Like

thanks for all the support!

1 Like

Np :slight_smile: U deserve it

1 Like

Many call me as their enemy, yet I don’t seem to understand why…

1 Like

+1 good luck slayer i love your reports keep it up

1 Like

Nice app, the last question is a little short but I think you deserve this rank, you are helpful to everyone and very nice, you helped me on the SSC and I thank you a lot. [colour=lime]+1[/colour] good luck with this.

1 Like

Thanks for all the support everyone!

1 Like

I have never seen a guy like you! God dang go for it! You deserve it, you are helpful and you are mature. I dont know why you shouldnt get helper! Here is my +1!

1 Like

Thank you

1 Like

Hello slayer,
You are now entering to the testing phase.
You got one week, good luck.

1 Like

I like to thank everyone for all the support. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Can someone please change the title to “Pending”?

1 Like

There. ThePunisher please remember to change the title when you have to.

1 Like

Its been more than a week and I don’t know if I did/didn’t pass. Please notify me as soon as possible.

1 Like