[Accepted] XxslayerxX appeal ban #2

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4897

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
I don’t know if it broke I didn’t know that using the zenith in survival is prohibited, because after I got it and it cost me !!, they banned me

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
no, because i got the zenith exactly !! or I don’t know if they banned me for that !!

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I don’t like breaking rules or using tricks, none of that! If I did, excuse me

2 Likes

how do you explain this Zenith in your hotbar?

and also how do you explain the 3 Zeniths in your void Vault it looked like you hacked them in.

3 Likes

I only had a zenith, not so much ?, or did you bugueo or something like that because in my inventory or chest I only had a zenith

2 Likes

Clearly you knew you had more than 1 Zenith because you put them in your void vault. how do you explain that? and then later on a 5th one appears in your inventory like you hacked it inimage

2 Likes

and if so, I will go over and give or remove them, ok

2 Likes

me paso algo asi antes de que terminara se podria decir la temporada, cada vez que me unia a survival aparecia con algo en la mano (nose como y me gustaria que lo arreglen, lo reportare)

2 Likes

Please talk in english. and what do you mean this happened to you before? so everytime you joined something would just magically pop up in your inventory? i’m sorry but don’t believe you.

2 Likes

If you don’t want to believe me it’s up to you, but every time I went to pvp or items and then went with something in hand to survival, the object appeared. and i dont speak much english :sonrisa_sudor:

2 Likes

so basically you’re exploiting and you know about it, but didn’t figure to report it until after you got banned for it.

2 Likes

Do not report it, because I stopped playing a little and it did not happen to me when I came back in !!

2 Likes

if it’s still happening, even with the slightest chance, I think something like that should be reported so it can be prevented and you wouldn’t have gotten banned for it. again, you knew about it so you kept rejoining and getting more Zeniths.

3 Likes

I will take it into account, I will not keep duplicate objects of others or “mine”, I will take it into account and if I have any pirated object I will remove it I will eliminate

2 Likes

and if you ever come across any other exploits you’ll report them instead of abusing them?

3 Likes

I accept, nothing less and swim more, your opinion

2 Likes

please read the rules and copy and paste the ones you broke Rules

2 Likes

# 2 errores y hazañas

La explotación de errores u otras mecánicas involuntarias está prohibida. Los problemas deben ser reportados y no deben ser maltratados mientras existan. Las cuentas que usan errores y exploits se restablecerán o suspenderán.

2 Likes

Unbanned.

4 Likes