[Accepted] Xandur's Ban Appeal

1. http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4161
  2. Yes
  3. Yes, it was fair
  4. I like playing the other servers in dark gaming, especially PVE because it’s the only good boss arena I can find, I won’t cheat on this server again. I read the rules and have taken note of the rules I broke.
1 Like

[quote=Xandur]2. Yes
3. Yes, it was fair
4. I like playing the other servers in dark gaming, especially PVE because it’s the only good boss arena I can find, I won’t cheat on this server again. I read the rules and have taken note of the rules I broke.[/quote]
? It appears you seem to view this server in a favorable light, though despite that you’ve decided to do something that could get you banned?

1 Like

Yeah, i thought I could try to get away with it without getting caught

1 Like

Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
Then explain: What might be the reasoning as to why this rule is in place?

1 Like

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

This rule is in place so that no players have an unfair advantage over others through cheating.

1 Like

Appeal Accepted.
In the event this occurs again, this will not appealable.

1 Like