[Accepted] Why was I banned?

[1] Why were you banned? Grief
[2] When were you banned? Today
[3] How long have you been banned? Forever
[4] Where were you when you was banned? Logged off
[5] Who banned you? If you do not remember their name, then what was their staff rank? Don’t know
[6] Do you think your ban was unfair? If so, why? Yes, because I didn’t do it.
[7] Why should we unban you? Because I didn’t do anything and I love the server.

game name : The End

I know i’m probably the worst person to ask the staff/Rofle this but, I think you should check the commands for griefing and such. My entire pixel art was removed and replaced with stone slab and punisher didn’t get nearly any grief nearby. He also found a spot I didn’t even recognize until I took a look around the area where I supposedly griefed (don’t worry the owner was taking down the house anyways). I’m not 100% sure if I actually did grief that, but that’s besides the point. I want Rofle to do a check on the commands for rollback and history. I do not believe TheEnd would grief nearly anything without a purpose as well.

@MrSandwhich Nearly every server uses the History plugin so it has nothing to do with it.

The End you were banned by ThePunisher. So it is up to him to deal with this ban appeal.

I was banned by ThePunisher? why

The end if it says you griefed, it means you griefed.

I just moved something at my house. Is that griefing?

That is not griefing. I do not think that ThePunisher would ban you for no reason.

ok

If it wasn’t too serious you will get off. I’m rooting for you!

Thank you. I still do not know what I did. I am very sad about this.

Good luck

Grief at my own house - only for some palladium (around 3 or 4 bars?)

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302403851

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=302403788

Pun did not ban you without any reason. You know griefing is not allowed, there were other strange things in our house too but thats not the reason why you got banned. He looked at the history and it sayed that you were the griefer. I dont know if this was a troll or if you simply do not have read the rules. You got banned when you logged out, right? This doesnt mean you did not grief, you could have griefed before he banned you.

@ThePunisher Do you only have proof of 3-4 block grief?

The minimum block count for a ban is 10. If you only have that amount then you have banned this person incorrectly.

All the palladium to the right of the room was gone, it isnt 3-4, its more than 20.
Since it isnt that BIG amount blocks I will have no problem to un-ban The End
but you shall know that also taking out blocks from at the close area of the house is considered.

ThePunisher, you’re suppose to have the “before” and “after” shots that show his name in the history log and then how many actions were rolled back. You seem to only have the latter.

That was not me.I didn’t grief any blocks in there so…I didn’t do it ThePunisher. I didn’t take anything there too.

What do you mean?
Didnt you take blocks away from my bunker?
Did you left your game once on a day out of the last week?