[Accepted] wanna become helper

[Q1] what is your in-game name? Renald.
[Q2] How often are you on the server? almost every day for an hour or so.
[Q3] Why do you want to be a helper? cause I like helping people and I know the answers to a lot of the questions people might ask.
[Q4]Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things? yes i will do my best to.
[Q5]Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you? yes I think I do.
[Q6] tell about yourself. Well, I am a twelve year old girl,who likes terraria,computer games,and my family. I am a tomboy who hates pink,make-up,math and nail polish(well most kinds), and I like helping people whether or not need to(or am supposed to), and i like basketball,football,dogeball,really anything that ends in " ball" I like people,and people tend to like me back. mostly. I have 5 siblings and 8 altogether in the family with me,I’m homeschooled,have a few friends and a few enemies(not as many as I got friends:P) and thank everyone for the support :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think she is very helpful on the server, and he’s a good friend. +1

1 Like

you’re hilarious.very.

1 Like

did you not look at the forums she’s a GIRL!!!And my sister +1

1 Like

hehe he like calling me bro:P

i guess…

i dont care btw :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Oh sorry… why did you name yourself renald?

1 Like

Your nice and helpful +1

1 Like

i like the name :slight_smile:

and i dont care if u call me bro and whatnot im fine with it.and i dont like change much so…

1 Like

okay :slight_smile:

1 Like

:slight_smile:

i am a tom’boy’…

well thanks everyone for voting for me! :smiley:

1 Like

Bump!

1 Like

thx

1 Like

np

1 Like

You’re nice. I’m not going to +1 this or -1 it because this app needs a lot of improvement. You need to fix a lot of the grammar in your app. Capitalizing your "I"s, spelling mistakes etc. If you fix it I might give it a +1. :slight_smile:

1 Like

only three likes you thought you would get more :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

how i don’t think i can edit it…unless:D ok I will fix it down here?

OK i mean :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

dragon you can edit it

1 Like

where?

1 Like

it shows the word edit right below the post.

you have to move your mouse over it to see it.

1 Like

ok

1 Like