[Accepted] UNBAN ME PLZ

dark-gaming.com/ban/262...No...No because my caps was stuck so i tried to get it unstuck but it broke, and I told him that but he did not believe me… Because this is my favorite server, it is the reason I kept playing terraria, and I am very, very sorry.

Samster, you need to make a proper ban appeal, with the proper Format Otherwise, you will not get unbanned. Edit this thread and make it in format, and it will be considered if you are sorry :slight_smile:

Did you tell someone that your caps wasn’t working?

I did tell someone but they did not believe me so he banned me. Also i will change the format.

How about you put spaces between the questions…? That makes it look so much neater :wink:

Samster, if I tell you to stop using capitals - you must. If it is stuck, then just stop talking. There’s no excuse for you to just be posting all-caps spam messages in the chat. It’s simple; can’t stop using caps? Do not use the chat. Therefore you won’t get banned.

Now seeing as you have violated these rules; I think you better read them. Terraria Server Rules.
Once you have read through them (Not just the chat section), tell me that you have and explain to me why I should unban you and why this will not happen again. Once this criteria is satisfied I will make the decision.

I have read the rules and I accept them. This will not happen again. I was being a dimwit and not looking at the messages I was typing. Sorry. :frowning:

I have read the rules and I accept them. This will not happen again. I was being a dimwit and not looking at the messages I was typing. Sorry. :frowning:

Sorry for posting it twice.

That’s good enough.

You are now unbanned. However, I recommend visit the DTP, there’s some cool stuff that will enhance your experience in there. If you need help gaining access just ask me in-game, I am Rofle.