[Accepted] Tip's Moderator Application :)

[Q1: Name]:

Donuts. My actual name is Sophie.

[Q2: IGN (In-game name)]:

Tip (Tipster as my nickname)

[Q3: Why you want to be a Moderator?]:

I would like to be a moderator for several reasons. Most days I see spammers, griefs, profanity users, hackers and generally rude people. Obviously I cannot do anything about this except make a report (which usually takes 2 days or more) and politely ask those people to stop. When people ask for help many of them ask for a moderator or an admin. They underestimate how much helpers can help them and what helpers can do. As a helper, currently, I enforce the rules as much as I can, if I could somehow enforce them more, I would. (Or at least try and then improve from there.) I would still do my duty as a helper and help people with their needs but with the ability to watch over the server and make it as civilized as possible when a person of a higher rank is not on. I go onto the server everyday and I help people all the time. I usually find a many people’s complaints filling up the chat. As I try to help each and every one of them. I ask some to wait and usually get an outburst of caps and more complaints and there I am sitting at my computer and politely asking him/her to wait and not to use caps. This saddens me and makes me want to be able to do more.

[Q4: Why should I accept you?]:

I believe you should accept me because I believe would make a good moderator. I would do my best to enforce the rules and help people even more than I do already. Mentally, I believe if presented with a serious situation I can be very mature. I would not abuse the commands, I would only use them when needed and I would not disrespect anyone. I would view problems from different perspectives and I would not shut people out if they said something that I would not believe at that moment; I would listen to their full story, think of all the possibilities and then decide what to do. Also, I know the meaning of life.

[Q5]: Scenario 1:

Mr.Unicorn: ASDFJKLGHHHSUADKGADJKAHSJAKSHAJKSHAJKSHAJKFGHWIIEWOIAJKLAJK
Me: No spam and no caps please.
Mr.Unicorn: FK YOU!!! YOU CAN’T TELL ME WHAT TO FKING DO!!! ASHISAHIKDASHGFHKSAJSJKKLDJHDAJHSAHKSAHKLJKLSAJKSAJK
Me: No profanity, no caps and no spam 2nd warning.
Mr.Uniorn: I DON’T GIVE A F**K!!! ASHDHJFKAJSHUEIWGY(OFSUHOASUODHAILGH
Me: No spam 3rd warning, no profanity * /mute Mr.Unicorn “misbehaviour”*

Scenario 2:

Awesomesauce: Wow! I just found a big grief! Is a mod on???
Me: tp Awesomesauce Let me see who it was. * /history * Oh It was Lamesauce!
Awesomesauce: What are you going to do? Are you going to fix it?
Me: Yes :D. I’ll just use /rollback and then I’ll ban him because grieving is an automatic ban.

• /ban Lamesauce “grief 40 blocks” *

[Q6: What will you do to ensure you stay a Moderator?]:

I will enforce the rules and also not break them. I wouldn’t dramatically leave the server. (No offence if that offends certain people.) I would be as active as I could be and if for some reason I could not be active on the server I would make a thread about it. Enforcing the rules is one of the most important thing to do as one’s role as a staff member so naturally I would do my best to enforce them.

[Q7: How often can you be on the server and active to help people?]:

More or less frequently. From Monday to Friday I can be on a total of 20 hours. On weekends I can be on a total of 8 hours so in a week I could be on a total of 28 hours. (Depending on if I have exams or not, if I did have exams I would say so.)

Thank you for reading and thank you to everyone who supported me when I applied for the helper rank. You guys are really awesome. :slight_smile:

-Tip/Donuts

1 Like

Tip would make a great Moderator!! +1 for sure!!

1 Like

Very beautifully written! That is just an amazing app! Also you are really nice, and a good friend. You respect everyone, and make fair judgments. Also it’s true, she does not abuse her powers in any way. She deserves it so much! +1

1 Like

Thank you Gabby and Lego! :smiley: You guys are really awesome. :slight_smile: Lego that was literally the nicest comment I have ever read.

1 Like

No problem you deserve it. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lego’s right. You always help everyone on the server!

1 Like

tip,donuts dont matter who,both r really nice and helpful and really good friends. +1 looking good girl!

1 Like

You’re a great friend m8 and I hope you get it :slight_smile: +1

1 Like

Thank you Swaggy and Dragon. :smiley:

1 Like

Tip. You have my Support! +5

1 Like

yw! u get my vote every time! and ghost you can only +1 lol

1 Like

_/ <- Care Cup. Empty. +5

1 Like

lol

1 Like

Very well written,Your nice,often on ,and take your job very seriously I think you would make a great moderator+1:)

1 Like

Thank you Alien! :smiley:

1 Like

+1 will make the best mod with connor so yes

1 Like

Tip/Donuts is an extremely good helper. Also, very good written app. +1

1 Like

I beleive this is really well written and that you will make a fantastic Moderator ;,D

1 Like

Thanks guys! :,D I really appreciate it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

yw! you voted 4 us and we vote 4 u! also cuz ur nice and helpful but… :smiley:

we love donuts(in a sisterly love)

1 Like