[Accepted] TheRafterLTU's Ban Appeal

[Q1] Dark-Gaming.com/ban/3675
[Q2] No i Didnt know about that u cant use drill glitch in the survival im very sorry about that ;(
[Q3] i think it was fair bcuz i was able to mine world quickly…
[Q4] Because i love this server is the beast i love the zombie and survival mode

TheRafterLTU

1 Like

When I spoke to you ingame, you immediately went back to spawn and got off your dcu. And exploits are fairly obviously unwelcomed anywhere, not just in this server.
How could I know you wouldn’t do this again, with how easy it is to do?

1 Like

i dont have hacks i swear i love survival and zombie mode dcu there is a glitch i cant time it in private
for you soo u know
please un ban :frowning:

i can type it*

1 Like

Read the rules and tell me what rule you broke, and if you intend to continue doing the exploit.
Copy & paste it, then tell me in your own words.

1 Like

Mass Griefing
Any player that Mass Grief’s therefore destroying multiple structures, while still having the ability to create an unban app, will need a very good reason to be unbanned.
Bugs & Exploits
Exploitation of bugs or other unintentional mechanics is forbidden. Problems should be reported and should not be abused while they exist. Accounts that use bugs and exploits will be reset or suspended.

1 Like

Why might exploitation be not allowed is what I want you to explain.

1 Like

and please forgive me for my bugs using :frowning:

bcuz if exploits being used in survival and other minigames u get ban and its bad for server and other peoples

bcuz u can modivate ur gameplay and cheat items buff your self and get anything u want that why they are not allowed

bcuz u can modivate ur gameplay and cheat items buff your self and get anything u want that why they are not allowed

1 Like

Now I ask, why did you grief so much of the surface?

Clearly you weren’t making any space for a structure with how bumpy your terrain was, nor were you collecting resources, seeing as you’ve destroyed someone’s fishing hut and forgone to collect the wood.

1 Like

i was really colledcting recources and im sorry about that and about the wood i wasnt able to take it bcuz off something…

1 Like

Does what I’ve disclaimed, “collecting resources” include griefing someone’s fishing house I ask?

1 Like

im sorry about my bad i didnt know dcu glitch is bad…
but someone other used it too i known from him

i thinked it was a random build not a house :frowning:
i just love this server …

i thinked it was a random build not a house :frowning:
i just love this server …

1 Like

So you find it perfectly okay to grief random builds, and the fact you didn’t read the rules and that you learned to exploit from someone else exploiting justifies your actions?

1 Like

sorry… pls forgive me

1 Like

Could you answer that question instead of giving an apology?

1 Like

no i dont sir

that will never happen again

that will never happen again

1 Like

Appeal accepted. Now you should know to follow the rules, and that not knowing them cannot be an excuse.

1 Like