[Accepted] Terrance's Helper Application :D

[Q1]What is your in-game name?
Terrance (I have 3 variation characters, and I will switch between them periodically.)

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
On weekdays, I am on EST 3 PM thru 9PM. On weekends, I am on EST 8 AM thru 11 PM

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to make sure everyone on the server get’s what they’re looking for or what they need ( even if it’s simply how to become a member), because the game’s no fun if you don’t know what’s going on or if you don’t know what to do.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Of course. I will try my best to stop what I am doing and help others to get what they want, because I try to put others ahead of myself first. To me, others come first, and that’s the bottom line.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes. I know nearly everything about Terraria and it’s mechanics. If anyone can throw a question at me, I bet I can answer it, because I have studied Terraria for quite a while and I know most things.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
My real name is Terrance Malik Williams, I am 15 years old, and I live in Virginia Beach, Virginia. I am in 10th grade at First Colonial High School. I love helping people and I try my best to look out for others. My Steam Name Is UberPwnage ( add me if you want ).

1 Like

+1 from me. Terry is very kind and helpful. The app is a little on the short side though.

1 Like

How many days have you been active? You need at least 1 week of activity.

1 Like

I’ve been active for a week, I just can’t remember what day I came back.

1 Like

Terry place a space between the questions and answers.
Also you may want to add a little bit more to Q3-6
Otherwise your being very active and you help a good amount.
Fix it up and you’ve got my support

1 Like

+1 helping the good would be an awesome plus to your work. You deserved it.

1 Like

Please make this app more considerable by having your questions bolded, more text added, and make it look professional as in don’t put " :smiley: " on the title and such. Also, I think you added a bit too much information about yourself. Just name, hobbies, favorite color, etc. is good enough.

1 Like

+1 Terrance has always been a big help in the community in the server. He follows the rules, helps people and hes a good sport. He deserves it. :smiley:

1 Like

You got 3 +1’s, so you are now entering to testing phase.
You got 2 weeks, good luck!

1 Like

Terrance passed his first test with a 9.0/10.0.

1 Like

Good Job Terrence!

1 Like

Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Oh good job Terry! :smiley:

1 Like

Good luck hope you got it :smiley:

-Like my dogs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Thanks again guys, and IDK, your dogs look awesome!

1 Like

hehehehe :smiley:

1 Like

Terrance you did a great job! (Not sarcastic)

1 Like

Terrance has failed his 2nd test.
The next fail if it will occur will lead to a auto-denial of his application.

1 Like

Swiggity swooty, I’m coming for that booty.

1 Like

I was watching Terrance today and he was helping the players very well.
His grade is 9.0 for this current and 3rd test.

Terrance has succeeded his test with 9.5 as his last mark.
Good Job, you are now being promoted to Helper.

1 Like