[Accepted] SolarDeity's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your in-game username
SolarDeity, I sometimes go by “Akhane”, and “Heinaus” as my alternates. I go by Solar mostly.

[Q2] How often are you on the server
I’m usually on around 6 AM to 12 PM Specifically My Timezone is Mountain timezone. I will be starting school soon so expect me to be on less often. The school time is 7:30 AM to 2:50 PM. After I get home I have to do homework, I might be able to still help people.

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I like helping players with things, And set warnings to players abusing/breaking the rules. I respect the server’s policies at all times. If I’m PvPing, and someone asks I’ll most likely leave PvP or take the hit. And the same thing goes for zombies, unless a teammate protects me. I also have another laptop that I could have Phase open on there when people need help. I have experience being a Super-Admin on another server that got forgotten. I don’t remember the name though.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Yes I will take this out of time and put it as a priority over most things. Apart from life situations this will be my top priority.
Not a whole bunch going on in my life, Just basically School, Family, etc. So this is possible to be my top priority.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
Yes, My knowledge is great enough to answer questions from other players on the server. I type fast enough to answer question in a time for players to not have to wait. When I was a “noob” I didn’t really ask where things were but when people ask it sucks waiting for an hour just to get one item, Or they leave with nothing.

[Q6] Tell us about you?
I live in Utah, United States Of America (I hate it here, in-case you wanted to know), I can be sarcastic a lot. I don’t get upset that much, Unless something I feel should be changed in my perspective, And I will work on my mental state when people have a “reason” It shouldn’t be changed.

I love Terraria, I almost have 6,500 hours in total on the game. I have 2 sisters, both are artists, My dad is a jerk most of the time, My mom has Arthritis and Neuropathy, I have 3 dogs, 8 cats, And we have a business watching dogs. I like Trap Nation, A large music channel.

My favorite Holiday is Halloween, My house is haunted, mostly because I have a grandmother that does satanic cult things… I am 14 or turning 14 very soon. I’m not much have an artist myself, apart from in-game differences. I’m poor, yet I can afford luxuries here and there. My Cousin, Uncle, and Aunt live in my downstairs basement. Apart from them My cousin is very… Annoying? My birthday is February 26th.

This was my very first Terraria server when I started playing PC Version, I love the server. My favorite color is red, mixed with black. I’m going to 9th grade very soon. I sometimes visit my cousin that lives in Wyoming, we mostly go skateboarding, or just walk around. One time when we were walking on a bridge a Mini dust-devil hit us with strong winds, and throwing rocks at us. And I fell off my skateboard with a bad cut on my knee.

5 Likes

This application is rather short, you should try to expand it however possible.
You’re a good Helper, and you’re active, so that’s an instant plus, and that makes you very likely to get the role.

HOWEVER, you are INCREDIBLY immature when provoked. Like you’re worse than I am, and I’m really bad. You need to learn to take hits and let them slide, and you need to learn when to stop arguing, and HOW to stop arguing. You’ve got a lot of work to do with your attitude, but other than that, you’ve got what it takes, good luck!

4 Likes

You should add more to Q3, Q4, Q5 and Q6.
And I definitely agree with Blanc here, you can indeed be incredibly immature (to the point of spamming “no u
But otherwise, yes, you’re pretty active, you were on for quite a while so y’should know how to answer most of the questions.
Just expand more and I could +1 you.
Good luck!

4 Likes

You need add more to Q3,Q4,Q5 How Unikram said.
And you always using bad words to your friends or parents and other.
Nope. I will not give you plus :>

3 Likes

Really short app, needs to be longer. You do get really angry when you are, like sammich said, like that time you rage quit, push that away then Ill decide whether Ill give you my +1

3 Likes

Okay…I didn’t really expect from you to want to be a helper. xD
As most of the people say, yes, you are kinda immature when provoked and mostly answer with “no u”; kk, not going to annoy you with the same thing, you’ve already heard it.
Add a bit more to Q3, Q4, Q5 and you should add some of your feelings at Q6, like what music you like, color etc.
You’ll get a + after you do so.

VERY IMPORTANT THING:
Put in quotes the questions too, or else, Rofle will say that the app does not follow the format!

3 Likes

That was immature for me to spam “no u” in Terraria chat. I won’t do it again, thinking back on it I don’t know what I was doing. I’ll work on controlling my mental state against what others say.

3 Likes

What? Nowhere in the requirements does it state to put them in quotations. Though it does say something else that is not followed. Just look at the last three accepted Helper Applications, which ironically includes Victor’s app.

3 Likes

Yes, the questions have to bolded.
Not just the Qs, but the whole questions themselves.

3 Likes

Wait what? Uni is right. And I asked you Rofle once that why did the recently denied apps don’t follow the format and you told me that the questions weren’t in bold.
Wait, is it because 2 of them put A in their apps and Geno didn’t write the questions?

3 Likes

A +1 from me cause your a great person and you are very suitable for the job. Good Luck!

3 Likes

Thank you. :smiley:

3 Likes

+1 from me, you seem like you have changed (even though we don’t get along well) and I see you helping around alot, sometimes even more than me. Good Luck man, and lets leave all that bad stuff behind us :wink:

3 Likes

Yea I thought that was childish of both of us. I agree we should leave that behind and thank you for the +1! :wink:

3 Likes

Okay, you’ve got +1 from me for the app improval I requested!

3 Likes

That app is even longer than mine…
But it’s good, seeing you were dedicated enough to expand this that long, I expect you to be dedicated enough to help every person that needs help, to be friendly enough to everyone around you, and uh, no more “no u”
+12x3:4:3:3

3 Likes

Yes please no more “no u”, it’s literally a meme in the forums now.

3 Likes

no u

3 Likes

no, u r a meme

3 Likes

+1 from yer boy Tonnage, Since you’re suitable for this position in staff not only that, you’re also a great PvPer!
and a good friend.
Good Luck M8!

3 Likes