[Accepted] Shiro6's Ban Appeal

[Q1]dark-gaming.com/ban/3570

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?(Yes my all item was duplicated by other people but i cannot say that who duplicating my stuff
and i dont use any mod or patcher and etc. and i know that asking a favor to duplicate items is bad but in my mind i want to become the strongest in the survival but i was wrong so please foregive me.and it was on the survival mode im very sorry.

[Q3]Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.(yes it was fair because it was my mistake that i command other people that they can duplicate items and im very sorry to the people that im asking a favor with and im asking for forgiveness to them and to you.

[Q4] Why should we unban you? (beacause this is the best server that i got and i have many friend in here and i would like to see them that im back and your server is fun because the people in here are jamming not like the other server just ignoring so please forgive me and im very sorry for what iv done and i will follow the rules and im asking for forgiveness and thank you for your server it is the best server hope you will unbann me :slight_smile:

(And i woul like to thanks @popstarfreas for helping me create this acc :))

Read the rules and tell me which section of the rules you broke in this case. Copy & paste it as your reply.
Rules here.

#4 Item Drops
Keeping illegit item drops is equivalent to using a Modified Client to spawn them in. Refer to S5#1.

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

I think this is the case that i broke im versy sorry

Unbanned.