[Accepted] SecretKalu's ban appeal

[Q1] Provide the Ban link or if none, the reason
http://dark-gaming.com/ban/4747

[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly?
Yes, i did.

[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? If not, please provide a reason.
It was very fair.

[Q4] Why should we unban you?
I’m very sorry for using hack in terraria, i forgot that i must have been banned because the fun took away my mind. And now i feel very sorry for you and could you unban me, i’m sure i won’t let it happen again and i will start playing fairly.

2 Likes

Ok, so you did it knowing that it was against the rules. If we unban you, then aren’t you just going to do it again? Why would it be any different?

2 Likes

No, i won’t…

2 Likes

You might want to actually explain yourself rather than just repeating a dot character to fill the character limit. It’s there for a reason, because if your reply is too short, you’re effectively saying nothing of meaning.

You say you won’t, but why not?

2 Likes

Because i want to play the server too and have fun.

2 Likes

You were having fun before, and even knowing you were breaking the rules you continued for no apparent reason other than because it was fun. If I were to unban you right now, how would I know that you won’t just go and do it again because it’s fun for you? How would it be any different than last time?

2 Likes

I won’t be stupid like the last time. I will play normally. I’m a human not a bot.

2 Likes

I need you to respond, quoting which rules you broke, so I can understand that you know what rules you broke.

2 Likes

Section 5 - Hacking/Exploits

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]

All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

People using any sort of Modications for PvP Advantages are deemed worse. Therefore, they should not be warned and instead banned.

• That do not alter game mechanics (e.g. hitboxes, visibility of tiles/walls, visibility of lighting). In other words, they must keep all things in-tact that the originals do except the art style.
2 Likes

Uhh. Popstar???

1 Like

You are now unbanned.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.