[Accepted] S_Fidelis Ban Appeal

[Q1] https://dark-gaming.com/ban/4141
[Q2] Did you break the rules knowingly? Yes , I did i used my own modded client
[Q3] Do you think your Ban was fair? Yes it is fair
[Q4] Why should we unban you?Because the server comunity is great , yes i did used a modded client but i did nothing destructive , like ruining the economy or givving away endgame stuff , i got my self some items to just look around like wings and a good weapon to defend my self , some guys asked for items but i did not gaved anything . I would like to be able to join again this time challenging my self to survive and see how far i can get

1 Like

Under no circumstances can you use a modified client that affects any gameplay mechanics, let alone break the rules.
Read all of the rules here and copy exactly the rule(s) you broke.
If a client is modified, how can we trust one had not used it for any other purposes? For all we know, one may be lying, and it is not as though their credibility is very high given they have broken the rules, knowingly or not.

1 Like

i have broken rules :
#4 Community
Any actions, which may or may not include those covered by the rules in the other sections, which go against other users specifically to ruin their experience in the community may have their accounts seized without warning or reason. This rule will only be applied when it is clear that a user is trying to ruin an experience of another member, by repeated insults, teasing or other means. (Because i used a modified client and it harms the comunity)

#1 Commands
Most commands are allowed in pve. With exceptions:

• /buff, /permabuff - you cannot buff yourself with the following: Shadow Dodge, Rapid Healing, any of the nebula’s.
    (if the commands in the client count as those because i used teleport and no buffs)

#1 Hacked Clients [or Modified Clients]
All types of modified clients, that deviate gameplay functionally in any way from the original Terraria client; this also includes using 3rd party programs, such as Inventory Editors, to modify your character to possess impossibilities, but texture packs are exempt*. Warnings may be given, however due to the nature of the people using these clients, warnings may not be required, and in cases where this affects other players in a negative way, to a degree of selfishness, then the ban may not be appealed.

1 Like

Your client modifications must be removed and never to be used again in the future on this server.
Do you acknowledge the rules and will agree to the above sentence?

1 Like

Yes i acknowledge the rules and i will never use it again on this server and i am sorry again for using it :frowning:

1 Like

Appeal accepted.
Lie about legitimacy and you may not appeal in the future.

1 Like