[Accepted] Razorvenom's Helper Application

[Q1] What is your ingame name?
My ingame name is Razorvenom48.

[Q2] How often are you on the server? (Include timezones and exact times only; no generalisations)
My timezone is GMT+ 0 and I am on around 3 hours in the afternoon everyday. (Maybe 1.5 hours when school starts again though.)

[Q3] Why do you want to be a Helper?
I want to be a helper because there are many Terraria players out there who are new to multiplayer, and they need to be aided. When someone looks for an Item, or wants help in their survival world, or even doesn’t know how to use the boss arena properly, I want to be there for them. I want to help them as much as possible so they can enjoy their time on Dark-Gaming and even on their own worlds.

[Q4] Will you prioritize helping others and answering questions over other things?
Absolutely, I can and will help people the moment I see their question. I will even use /tp and show them where an item is if they cannot find its whereabouts. The only time I won’t be able to help someone is when I am playing zombies, and I am even willing to give that up for this role.

[Q5] Do you think you have sufficient knowledge to answer many questions that are put to you?
I’d say yes. I have been on Dark-Gaming for over a year now and have around 4000 hours on Terraria. I am currently memorizing the placement of the chests in the Armory so I can easily guide someone who is looking for an Item. I have also been on DTP and the Dark-Gaming forums for a long time, so I can help people get on that easily too. If I don’t know, then Google Senpai will help me :wink:

[Q6] Tell us about you?
Well, there isn’t too much to say. I am just a guy who loves Terraria and Stargazing. I live in Sheffield, UK and live with my parents and 2 sisters. Terraria was the only game I played for a long while, but now I am getting into stuff like Undertale and Geometry Dash. I am also a modder for tModLoader and am currently working on a Mod called the VenomMod. I own a YouTube channel called Razorvenom and upload a video on it every now and then. I like helping people a lot, even my parents with their English :slight_smile:
I am also founder of Terrarian Fashion, a series which showcases epic vanities which a few people from DG are a part of. I have a good grade in Mathematics and Science. I wish to work for NASA when I grow up, it has been a childhood dream of mine.

So that was my Helper Application, thank you so much for reading and sorry for wasting anyone’s time.

3 Likes

Nice app, good grammar and spelling and you help people a lot, I wish you luck! :slight_smile: +1

2 Likes

Thanks Vic!

2 Likes

Add more to Q4-6 and then I’ll give you my +1. Other than that, I wish you luck!

2 Likes

There, fleshed out Q4-6. Hope you’re happy xD

2 Likes

Try fleshing out Q6 a little bit more.

2 Likes

Done. If you want me to write an autobiography, that aint happenin dawg.

2 Likes

Now that I see more of you, I can give you my +1 in hopes of you being a good helper!
+1, my friend! I see much potential in you!

2 Likes

Thanks Guys!

2 Likes

“I will even use /tp and show them where an item is” Doesn’t DG have /i and /give?
You’re helpful from what I can see, and you don’t seem to be easily irritated. :3
You even used “-” for DG, that’s impressive. xDD
+1

2 Likes

I dont have access to /give apparently, and I meant as in showing guests who cant be bothered to make a new account where things are. But thank you so much for the support!

2 Likes

Thanks so much for your continuous support guys! I appreciate it so much! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

2 Likes

^Puts a lenny in a thank you message.
instantly thinks the thank you is a joke

2 Likes

Nah, I just wanted to use it somewhere lol

2 Likes

Pending :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It won’t be put into Evaluation until it is actually being evaluated. Being in Evaluation doesn’t mean you are being watched, it means your history of chat from the date of your app up until the Evaluation and forward date gets looked at. If you decide to stop helping for one day, the evaluation will see that even if you weren’t in Evaluation at that point. Do not think that Pending means that your helpfulness in chat isn’t being looked at, because it will be.

2 Likes

Ah, I see. I was away for 1 day, and that was when school started, but I’ve already PM’ed you about that.

2 Likes

I would like to make a brief apology about something.

Since school has started over the past few weeks, everything is going haywire for me. I struggle to be on as much as possible but I sometimes fail to do so. I can promise you that it will not always be like this.

2 Likes

Oww ;-;

2 Likes

+1 I like the colour of your the character in your profiles pictures hair.

2 Likes